1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ime Udoka Post-Game after James Harden hits game-winner to beat Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Aruba77

Aruba77 Member

Jalen and Jabari still have a ways to go. But at least we know who our max player is. Warmly welcome Alpren Sengun

2. invocux

invocux Member

That guy who sneezed released the entire bacterial colony in his system and now healed.

3. wlekfjv923n

wlekfjv923n Member

I like that he's not happy. We're off to a surprisingly great start but he's not happy with this road loss. I'm happy he's not happy. Bad calls will happen (both ways) and his demeanor is like, we still should've won that. Another reminder we got the right coach. I can easily imagine Silas with that grin trying to be all positive and make it a moral victory

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Come on boy, we knew since Year 1 or Year 2.

clos4life likes this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Rockets 6-1 at home, but 0-3 on the road…5 of the next 7 are away from TC

[​IMG]

6. rimrocker

rimrocker Member

Sengun got flustered and let the calls/non-calls get to him a bit last night. He needs to channel that emotion better.

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Indeed, there were 3 screenwriters out there last night wearing black and white, if that's what you call them.

8. 34to11

34to11 Member

Meh, I'd say the guy shooting 63% on free throws and leading the team in turnovers has some work to do too.

Nook, napalm06 and MystikArkitect like this.
  9. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Nobody called anyone stupid

10. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

I don't hate any human being. But EVERY Rockets fans should hate the actions of a open quitter, who's selfish & grossly entitled. How many franchises will he quit on before your hands get off his balls? Serious question

11. MystikArkitect

God I wish this forum would stop being so ****ing tribal over these players. They all have work to do and we need them all to succeed. They all ****ed up yesterday in different ways. It happens. Sengun is the engine. Jalen is the accelerator. Jabari is the brakes. They all performed well yesterday in stints and need to go through games like that to learn how to win. It was as good of a loss as you can ask for when it comes to a young team.

Wommy, clos4life, IvanLCPM and 3 others like this.
  12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

fify

:cool:

IvanLCPM, Sean Dr34ms, 34to11 and 2 others like this.
  13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Member

Well, I felt the Rockets would lose. Clippers at home, need a lift after upteen straight losses, league needs them to succeed. I'm disappointed the Rockets lost but they're about to get more of the same against WC teams the league loves.

Plowman likes this.
  14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

the stupidity on this board. The Clippers were 0-6 with Harden.

Is your response to a sacrasm post that clearly went over your head completely bc u blindy get triggered about any mention of harden. If u take a moment and pause u would have realized that no one really wants to trade green and kpj for harden and jontro was just trolling around.

Only bandwagoners Rockets fans would hate an ex Rockets great. Move the fk on.

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Member

“They got a good thing going on,” Harden said. “Just gotta continue to grow, continue to learn. They’ll figure it out.”

16. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Ex Rockets great...At QUITTING

Harden's a bum. No sarcasm needed

17. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

When he's blatantly getting hacked with no calls how do you expect him to react? Some of those fouls were down right criminal. League needs to be investigated. Do they not know he's a future mvp and should get super star calls?

conquistador#11 likes this.
  18. VoR

VoR Member

Is it just me, or does Ime have the most intense stare in the business. I mean, he isn't even doing it on purpose. The man is just intense.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He had to melt married women somehow.

Leo in horoscope.

VoR likes this.
  20. 34to11

34to11 Member

He's experienced it before (virtually ALL of his rookie season) and he'll likely see it again, especially as scoring big with a currently low FT%.
    Teams won't fear sending him to the line and the refs still aren't giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It's up to him to adjust.