1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Imagine you win the lottery...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by countingcrow, May 20, 2008.

1. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

Don't do what this guy did.

DEAR ABBY: My wife had a wheelbarrow with a steel wheel that had a tendency to sink into the ground when she was pushing a heavy load, making it difficult for her.

I recently won a large sum of money in a lottery, and to show my love and appreciation, I bought her a wheelbarrow with an inflatable rubber tire so it would be easier for her to push a heavy load. My wife has not talked to me since. What did I do wrong? -- BIG WINNER IN THE USA

DEAR BIG WINNER: Congratulations on your good fortune. What you "did" isn't the problem. What you DIDN'T do is what has upset your wife. You didn't ask her what she would LIKE to have. Do it now, and I predict she'll not only start talking, but you'll have trouble getting her to stop.

2. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Contributing Member

You're filthy rich. Fixed.

3. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

More likely a tesla roadster if I wanted to go flashy, but I would rather not attract attention and would rather spend my money on other things than gas.