1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm trying to get more information involving....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Mar 4, 2010.

1. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

an event that took place in Williamsburg, VA of 1964. The story is there was a crop circle in a field right off of the main road in Williamsburg (Richmond Rd.)

The details are that the FBI/military CLOSED the train station/tracks that ran beside the field for 4 days, they even shut down that part of Richmond Rd. to traffic. They had big tents/tarps they used to cover the field, or atleast visibility to the field. The FBI even questioned several families in the area about what they saw, heard, strange lights ect.

This intrigues me because ok, say this wasn't a crop circle.... I'm on a search now to find MORE residents that were around back then that remember this, and if they can verify all the details then that makes this incident very interesting.

I mean what possibilities of reasons be to shut down the railroad system for 4 days back in the 60's? I don't think terror threats were that bad back then.... maybe a hurricane? Weak rail? Train collision/chemical spill? Just maybe the government wasn't so "hush hush" about UFO talk back then that they actually put it in the local paper? How common were crop circles back in the early 60's anyway? I know they were like day and night in the 80's, but the 60's?

I'm not BELIEVING this until I find another person or so to say that they remember this. Can you provide some constructive RESPONSES or give me an idea of things I should look more into, where to look, who to talk to, ect?

2. codell

codell Member

If by "constructive responses", you mean "smart ass remarks", then you should get plenty,

3. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

lol you just started the doo doo ball rolling I'm afraid. But in response, wouldn't you find this case interesting if the road closure, train closure, and fbi/military presence was indeed true?

1 person likes this.
  4. hjg877

hjg877 Member

Buddy, why are you posting more crop circle crap on this message board? You aren't "informing" anybody of anything. The least your could have done was post this in one of your many old crop circle threads.

And it's kind of beyond ridiculous to assume that all "crop circles" and "UFOs" from decades ago relate to any "crop circles" or "UFOs" of today. Technology and satellites kind of make it hard to miss something infiltrating the atmosphere these days.

That means, clearly there was ignorance before technological "enlightenment" (you know, back when people feared god, and didn't know much about science and reason). That isn't the fault of anyone, but it is their fault when they jump to conclusions on fallacy.

5. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Member

why would anyone on this board have information about this?

6. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

not about thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis but to speculate at possible scenarios if what this lady told me is true about the crop circle, transportation closures and fbi questioning....

If those things are true, wouldn't it be interesting how much interest the government has in a crop circle, especially after the "Weather balloon" incident of Roswell, NM in 1947?

7. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

I used to live near this area back when I was a kid. My parents said that shortly after my birthday in 1964 I went missing for three days. I don't remember anything that happened but when I returned they said my tonsils were gone.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Whats the deal with remote viewing these days?

9. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

10. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

11. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

There are just some things that no matter how tempting should stay in your brain and not be shared on this board. This topic is one of those.

I feel for you ToyCen as I used to have the same problem here - every little thing that came to my mind, I HAD to post about it on the BBS. Now I have shown a lot more restraint. I mean what you are asking would be like me posting a thread asking how many people have been taking a shower and while lathering up with shampoo on the ole noggin, they had a bowel movement but it was a diarrahea one. That happened to me this morning! Granted, I decided not to share it with the board even though it was very tempting to do so. Oh wait...I guess I did share it - damn you, ToyCen! :eek: :p

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Notable Member
    Supporting Member

I have a great deal of information on this incident.

13. candlegreen

candlegreen Member

Look at your title....

14. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Member
    Supporting Member

Keep posting ToyCen, I enjoy reading these...:)

15. DonnyMost

DonnyMost Membar
    Supporting Member

I can't believe some people waste their lives chasing these fairy tales.

16. Coach AI

Coach AI Member

"That's some good researchin', Lou."

Where's that one poster with the 'unlikely' jpg when you need him? Who was that again?....

17. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Member

Poster #12 in this here thread.

#17 LonghornFan, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  18. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

People keep on comin', I like reading all these stuff, it's just entertaining and full of fun. :p

Any of ya'll ever ever saw any flying saucers with y'all naked eyes? Any witnesses? I'm just curious about this, hmmm, not lucky enough to be one of those who claimed to see it by fluke.

19. across110thstreet

awesome.

if what this lady told you is true, all you need is one other person to tell you they vaguely remember something like this happening, and that's all you need to seal the deal...

yeah I remember this.

20. DieHard Rocket

I'm fairly certain that if you really wanted to discuss these UFO conspiracy topics, you could find far better places online to do so than a Houston Rockets forum. Just because we are named the Rockets does not mean we care to talk about this.

On the other hand, the responses are usually pretty hilarious...so, carry on...