1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Im a craigslist con artist

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by brian_chapman, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dude scammed or is currently scamming people for a whopping $130 over a 2 year period and we have a ClutchFans Manhunt that spares no prisoners. That's classic....

2. YaosDirtyStache

In the twitter message I just @'d him with I am threatening to vandalize his poop chute.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Did you also search for a Tammy Kennedy Gantz?

4. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

It's a different person. I accidentally linked that FB account yesterday. :)

5. raj87

raj87 Member

DD does indeed live in the ghetto - a neighbourhood known as "Section C". KingCheetah has mentioned this on more than one occasion.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Section C is a crime riddled hell-hole -- stay far away. Tango Blast has a major operation there known as Vitamin C.

1 person likes this.
  7. ChievousFTFace

For all his "accomplishments", being hard to find is one thing he's actually pretty good at.

This just goes to show that crime doesn't pay. If he actually owned anything of substance, he'd be easier to find.

8. Breaker

Breaker Member

Text messages that occurred between person interested in buying the bike, posted by chumpman, and I:

UIF(Unidentified Female): Hi

Me: CF

UIF: CF!?

UIF:please tell me you have the bike I want it for my boyfriend

Me: I don't have the bike. But you can ditch your bf and I'll give you something bigger

UIF: Is this a joke? Did you even have it to being with?

Me: No. The guy who posted the ad is a fraud and used my number. And who the **** would just send a text saying "hi" to a random stranger?

UIF: I didn't know if it was a cell number or not so I said hi to see if it would work. you are a f***ing tool you Douche. What if I was gay and I wanted the b

UIF: ike for my gay lover? Would your sorry ass give me something bigger then you F*g?

9. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking. There's no way DD, AKA "MoneyBags", lives near that ghetto Whataburger on Oltorf. :grin:

10. YaosDirtyStache

Maybe he moved there to be closer to the Whataburger? Atleast from afar that looks like his main motivation.

2 people like this.
  11. codell

codell Contributing Member

I agree with the UIF. You are a ****ing tool. lol

1 person likes this.
  12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I do love the whatachicken with bacon, cheese and Jalepenos !

DD

13. ChievousFTFace

Oh man... somebody please PS a Brian_Chapman vs DD picture...

14. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

Well if you saw before, Breaker called Brian_Chapman. Since the area code was 512 on his phone number, B_C probably thought it was DD, which is why he sent those twitter messages. Just a guess, but maybe Breaker should be looking out for his safety.

15. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

I'll add this:

[​IMG]

16. ChievousFTFace

And I'll add this for somebody to photoshop his girl's face onto

[​IMG]

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As Durvusa pointed out, we don't know if he is actually scamming people. I think he's probably some unemployed lackey one who collects other people's junks and sells it off for a few bucks to support a habit...because really there's no other reason to go through all that for a few bucks unless you are desperate or just a kid.

But what I think he did wrong wasn't bragging about his supposed exploits, but was threatening dada. That's a very serious thing in this day and age and I think this has turned from a laughable joke to something a bit more serious.

18. Poloshirtbandit

19. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I say don't waste their time. This guy is not driving 3 hrs just to "throw a rock" (scary!!) at DD's window. He's all bluff. This is what we wants.

But seriously, are we even positive this is chapman? This could be one of "DD's haters" that are trying to use chap for trolling.

20. Breaker

Breaker Member

haha. Well, this was the only one I decided to replied back to, out of the 40th, or so, calls/texts. I really thought it was some dude on CF screwing with me.

He won't be able to do anything to me. I don't live in Austin, let alone am I within 500 miles from Texas. He can't trace that number to any address, due to it being a cell #.

Chump is the only one in danger. Dude was actually stupid enough to post his home # on his ads.