1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'll Take ZRB's Role...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketman95, Mar 23, 2001.

1. kbm

kbm Member

OMG, lol. In the the immortal words of that champion of fat chicks, Susan P---, STOP THE MADNESS!!!

------------------
    I am an invisible man.

2. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

Okay, Rocketman95... I'll back you up on this one. Haven't the Clips beaten the Rockets three straight times now?

------------------
    Time is a great teacher-- only problem is it kills all its pupils.
    PowerbizOnline.com

3. Rockets 2001

Rockets 2001 Member

Nah, ya got that cause of the Cato in the Pink Panther movies.. [​IMG]

------------------
    OK heypartner..are ya happy now??
    I'm no longer "living in the past" ;)

4. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We all knew that every game from here on in would be huge for us.Losing to Sacto w/o Stevie unjustly and then losing to the Clippers(who aren't your Momma's Clippers anymore),the way we did, is tough to swallow.Yes,this is the kind of game playoff teams win.Whether we make the playoffs or not though,the Rockets are positioned through coming cap space,draft picks,and preexisting base of talent to be a contender for the title very soon and for a long time.Losing Dream was so big,any team would buckle under that.I'm proud of these guys who have played undermanned most of the year....Hey, we could still make the playoffs ,but it looks dim,so......lots of offseason decisions...bright future.... [​IMG]

------------------
    If I had my life to live over,I would have liked to have ended up as a sportswriter - Richard M. Nixon,1969

[This message has been edited by hardwood (edited March 23, 2001).]