1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ilhan Omar tweets and other news

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Jan 18, 2019.

1. DonatelloLimestone

Yea no problem there and I'm happy to hear youre point of view, but thats where I suppose generall I agreed, but i felt you kept agreeing with what i said admitting i was bringing up legitimate poitns and not defending hamas or omar(which I wasnt and wouldn't, bc I don't agree with them) but then saying the other facts I broought up excuse them. ITs sort of like the netanyahu, china, all those issues. Insult him? then you're antisimetic, insult CCP you're anti asian so on. it just deflects on accurate things I'm saying and nitpicking that the rhetoric isn't enough or this in what it empahsizes and it just too prominent in politicial talk to the point where you can't even get the message across bc they either attack the message or nit pick onto one style of wording and nit pick that, but once again the actual content was never dealt with. This works wonderfully great in politics and news where they have scarce time and other people guiding the topic, but on here in that notion of sincere debate it doesnt.

What I gather is you gave poitns adn agreed that all teh points we made about the occuptation of the terroritories are terrible and hindering towards any progress even politically, you conceded that, but you felt me bringing it up deflects from hamas? who I think is terrible and I'm talking abotu the populace perpspective, not the govt.

You agree that we were not defending omar or hamas, but also by bringing up factual issues we have with the occuptation and settlements countering rather tahn helping progress you feel we are defending hamas and omar.

It makes it impossible then to add any context to a complicated issue then bc each thing is stifled by somethign irrelevant that you 'feel'(bc i certainly didnt say it, in fact the obvious) that its not enough or gives an excuse to omar when I consider her an irrelevant faction to the issues there, but its a cop out for people to point to. Like i said, israel has a right to defend itself, there are war crimes there are issues. So if its a hostage situation of 'human shields' in no situation in any case in the world do you blow up doens of children, their schools, their hospitals while you also control any in and and out of goods from their borders and then say but they were behind em. [​IMG]

2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

4. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

you should stop making those threats, then ;)

5. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

6. fchowd0311

Lol
    Did she compare the plight and tribulations that anti-vaxers face with that of Jews during Nazi Germany?

#666 fchowd0311, Jun 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree with this.

While I am critical of Omar the amount of flat out hate directed towards her is very disturbing. Much of this comes from Minnesota where there are some very strong anti-Muslim feelings. Much of the attacks on her are ludicrous such as that she was in an Al Qaeda training camp in 1979, which would've been before she was born, but are still brought up frequently.

I've yet to see such falsehoods brought out against Greene or attacks on her solely because of her race or religion.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  8. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

It was also 9 years before there was an al Qaeda.

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

10. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

external-content.duckduckgo-3.gif

11. tinman

Supporting Member

Another famous Florida Jewish person that Clutchfans loves for no reason
    [​IMG]

12. DonatelloLimestone

Who loves him? Very few love Les. I can hardly find too many defenses other than he didn't over see the crap show that tilman did and lie about it to our faces as fans.

Everyone will just critisie Tilman as they would les, but for some reason some people are scared of holding the same standard that maybe both owners have not been good for Houston.

13. fchowd0311

The disproportionate amount of attacks someone like Omar receives makes me respect her more for being in the position she is.

Like imagine thinking that there are millions of people who would be fine if someone assassinated you. That's the world she lives in. I'm surprised she hasn't dropped into a mental health crisis of paranoia.

durvasa likes this.
  14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

I love Les. He ain't perfect, but he cared and wasn't a cheap ass.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

He cared.

About China.

16. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Horse, China, and the Rockets. A man of taste.

17. tinman

Supporting Member

Don’t forget stealing championship trophies for your yacht in Florida

18. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

19. fchowd0311

"I talked to a neighbor, trust me".

Jesus Christ I sincerely thought someone like you would be above this type of bs.

So I'm assuming the FBI planted child molestation evidence to the guy claiming he has DNA evidence because we all know the FBI and their allegiance to leftist Muslim Americans.

So what is the motive for the FBI here that is worth the opportunity cost?

And lol at powerline trying to deal themselves as neutral and not a conservative right wing blog.

AleksandarN likes this.
  20. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

It's pretty easy to get this type of story out there and make people believe it.

TBH, after Bruce/Caitlyn, which I thought was National Enquirer bs, I admit that anything is possible.
    But I also know about these Jedi mind tricks and how far the right is going to make Omar and AOC and whomever out to be the face of the Democrats: They eat children! They marry their own siblings! Vote for us, all we do is kill you with Covid!

fchowd0311 likes this.