1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

IGN Fantasy Camp

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Vivid, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Vivid

Vivid Member

Link IGN simulated on NBA 2k10 what would happen if Wade and Lebron end up on the Knicks this summer. It is not too surprising that in the rare chance it did happen, the Knicks would be good (they win the simulated 2011 championship). What I found interesting is according to the simulation, the Rockets would be the 2nd best team in the league next year and the only team to push the simulated Knicks to 7 games in the playoffs. Were we really that good in the game (I've never played 2k10)? I guess that means that at least the people making the game felt like some of our young guys would develop very well (Hill, Brooks, Bud). I know game simulations are worth nothing, but I thought it was interesting so I just thought I would share.

2. Htown's2kFinest

you can kinda thank me for some of the ratings we have! ;D

3. jeffvangundy

jeffvangundy Member

Houston is unstoppable in 2K if you have Yao playing. Whos gonna stop him in the post, and when you try to double team, you got KMart, AB and CBud launching it

4. MrAwe

MrAwe Member

nah, when I play association, he keeps getting injured. Only good if you play quick match.