1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If Trump Loses....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by glynch, Aug 27, 2020.

1. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

I owe this to a friend who works as a lobbyist. I supplemented his initial idea.

Trump will start running for 2024 to secure his second term. Fox will give 3 hours of prime per night. He might even be eventually unopposed for the GOP nomination.

Of course this is assuming that Pence pardons Donald for all his crimes.

#1 glynch, Aug 27, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  2. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

The problem is he can't be Pardon for STATE crimes by the President. The State of NY is EAGER for him to be out of office. Trump will have a bunch of state charges to worry about before 2024.

And since Pence will NEVER be President, he can't pardon anyone.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

When he loses, we need to IMMEDIATELY impeach him again.

DD

Jimmy Chase likes this.
  4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Wouldn’t he be 999 years old?

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

If he loses. He will not go quietly. He will inspire the next domestic terrorist I am afraid. Heck he is laying the ground work already stating the election will be rigged. He is purposely eroding trust in government institutions. His threat will always be his extreme followers

RayRay10 and CometsWin like this.
  6. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

He will call his people to arms and they will answer. When I hear the term civil war, I think of state secession because of our history. I don’t think it will be formal like that but there will be serious fighting and violence. It’s shameful and we will be a historical example of what not to do.

RayRay10 and vlaurelio like this.
  7. CCorn

CCorn Member

Here we go again.

cocaine-chill-boardwalk

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. BlackHalo

BlackHalo Member

Lot of derp here.

Ya'll seem to be the crazy ones. Call his people to arms... lol. What about the people rioting and burning cities? Damn right wingers extremist.

I get more confident by the day that he's winning. I'll see ya'll in 2024. MAGA

Corrosion likes this.
  9. Senator

Senator Member

Why is this a thread?
    Spend time with your loved ones, help out in the community, donate resources to those in need... don't keep wasting your own time and the time of others with an obsession for Trump
    This is why he won in 2016

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yes, Trump will in 2020 because a Bernie supporter started a thread on a Rockets forum...

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I doubt it.

One of the first things many people noted was Trump didn't expect to win, or really want to win his first term.

I'd expect a **** load of trash talk, whining, calling for re-count, screaming about a rigged election, the whole deal, while simultaneously being very happy he's finally done with it all. His extreme crying over losing will be about him protecting his ego, he will always be able to say to himself and friends "well I didn't lose it was obviously a bigly corrupt scandal, everybody knows it was the worst rig job in history" and sleep well at night.

That being said I can totally see one of his kids running though, one of them will want to cash out on the publicity.

I have a slight feeling the party turns on him hard once he's out, goes back to pushing Romney and Kasich types to try to recover its image. That would be the smart thing to do IMO. It's going to be scary if they don't, while at the same time, it's also going ot be scary if they implement a smarter more polished version of Trump.

Trump on a unicycle while pulling an endless handkerchief out his ass was able to convince an absurd amount of people in this country to completely abandon science, math, democracy, imagine the damage a more polished and refined office could do.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Those people are the scary ones. You don’t think some of them will turn into a crazy domestic terrorist?

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

What would be scarier then that movement, would be a well-organized one selling half the country on some bullshit war, the type of stuff dummies like Dauchuda and Roxran jerk off to. People like them will buy into that type of stuff with low effort youtube videos, Imagine a real organized effort to push movements like that from a polished trump inspired politician with an IQ higher than a melted toaster.

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Win or lose, Trump will start selling Trump 2024 merch the day after the election.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

No doubt. However Congress can impeach him again even after the election to make it law that he cannot hold any office again. That would be smart for both the Democrats and the Republicans in Congress who will want to move the country forward.

If Trump can’t win in 2020 with full abuses allowed as a criminal sitting president with a fixer AG and with foreign help, there’s no way he could win in 2024. The Republicans in Congress would know that and view him as more of a Roy Moore type of problem.

I think Trump is likely to have a deal with OAN the moment he leaves office and rebrand it Trump TV. That’ll be the place he tries to operate a sort of shadow government. That can sometimes be effective in other countries but we’ll see what happens after he leaves and how much insane cult members do on his behalf.

What Trump does after he leaves office is the least of our concerns now though. If he leaves office in the first place America won a major political battle against what would be autocracy.

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He will be too old.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

It would be because it’s rigged. Trump cannot lose in any other way.

Anyway, it depends on how much he losses by. Politicians has very short memory - see half of the Republican Party in 2016. They will abandon the Trump like a plague if 2020 wipe them out. The right wouldn’t trust another Trump to win.

RayRay10 likes this.