1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If Thing Go Right in 2024...

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Marshall Bryant, Jun 3, 2024.

1. Marshall Bryant

In Michigan, it takes three lefts and an extra 15 minutes to go right...

It also takes three rights and another hour to go left. Their interchanges SUCK.

#21 Marshall Bryant, Jun 10, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2024
  2. Marshall Bryant

LOL!!! I give his LOL THREE exclamation points.

3. Marshall Bryant

LOL!!!!

4. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Great explanation

cmoak1982 likes this.
  5. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Member

;)Let's go Right in 2024 ! :cool:

6. solid

solid Member

I want the Texans to go all the way, but I have never seen a hype train like the one they are riding. There are so many variables in a long football season. Injuries are a key factor, but there are many others. Look at the Astros. Who would have predicted their lack luster season? The talent looked to be there, but they can't seem to put it together. I am much more cautious about the Texans season. Interviews and YouTubes don't a season make. Let's see. Let's take it game by game. CJ has surely set a record for interviews and seems like he has gotten caught up in the media frenzy. I hope he doesn't believe all the things they are saying about him. Stay grounded, stay focused, play the game.

7. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

I’m trying so hard to stay grounded myself…

And I know the expectations are high. But damnit we deserve something magical. It’s been 21 years with like 4 exciting seasons, and the bad seasons were absolutely abysmal. We were at an all-time love very recently. The football gods need to give us something, anything, for once.

solid, desihooper and red5rocket like this.