1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

if not adelman, it will be mike brown

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by denniscd, Apr 17, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

This seems like one good way to assure tanking... lol

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Mike Brown has always won 45-66 games a season in his career. As such, it is not even possible to tank with Mike Brown. :)

3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Wow, 3 pages??! I better get in on this. No.

4. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I would prefer James Brown over both Mike James and Mike Brown.

[​IMG]

5. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

Both are ordinary in game coaches, see no point in trading down.

6. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

If that's the case, I'm done with the rockets until they make some noise in the playoffs again. We haven't been good in 15 years and I'm done wasting my time.

7. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

I wouldnt mind Flip Saunders if he becomes available. He had good success in leading a team without any true superstar. A team with B grade players just like us. I dont think Wiz will let him go just yet though.

Kurt Rambis will be available. Would you guys prefer the Phil Jackson protege over Mike Brown? Or Niether?

8. gezza

gezza Member

I hate the way he speaks in press conferences, the way he opens his mouth really wide to accentuate his words or something. I dunno...just looks weird :confused:

9. conquistador#11

I would rather have Clyde step down from the booth and into the coach's corner instead of mike brown. :(

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

more likely, the OP doesn't have any real inside info on this but just wants to stir up some mutiny here against the imminent release of his idol adelman

11. Glenyo

Glenyo Member

2 years in a row coach of the year, so whats the hate ?

12. JimmyJackson

JimmyJackson Member

screw Adelman, he didn't want to play any of our new acquisitions. imagine it from les' point of view. he pays cash and considerations for draft picks and has adelman constantly not even play those players. that's just a waste of money as well.

13. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WPb2nZPxffU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WPb2nZPxffU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

14. Glenyo

Glenyo Member

i love you man, i hate adelman.

15. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I'm 'all over' Elston Turner -- IF (when, the inevitable) a replacement is brought in.

And 'why'? It seems clear to me that RA and FO are out of synch. It happens; it's happened here.

16. Crixus

Crixus Member

It's a little late in the month for April fools jokes. Mike Brown is worthless.

17. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

seriously! he only played the players that gave us the best chance of winning! what a moron!

18. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

And why would these gentlemen BE available???

19. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Tank you very much, South Beach...

20. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I wouldn't mind Mike Brown. Defensive-minded, has that Popovich/Spurs connection which the Rockets are supposedly looking for, young and relates better to young players, and he's known for working hard on preparation between games.

Its not like he has a long track record of mediocrity as a coach, so I don't know why everyone is so quick to dismiss him.