1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If Harden and Paul meet in the Finals...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bro2044, Jun 7, 2021.

1. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

If anyone goes for Cp3 over Harden, you are not a real fan.

Harden winning would look good for him & what all he's done throughout his career. Just shows he needed help and basically could have as many as Lebron if he had a dream team around him all these years.

fattz and D-rock like this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

The Finals matchup with the best storyline is …

MacMahon:
    Suns vs. Nets. Don't count on Paul and Harden going out to dinner between games if they face each other in the Finals a couple of years after their two-year tenure as Rockets teammates ended. Harden wasn't the only one in Houston who wanted to trade Paul and a bundle of picks for Russell Westbrook, but that deal wouldn't have been done unless Harden pushed for it. Paul has proved beyond any reasonable doubt that it was a bad move, and leading the Suns to an upset over Harden's superteam would be the sweetest revenge. (Another storyline: Steve Nash and Mike D'Antoni trying to finally win a title at the Suns' expense.)

Windhorst: Suns vs. Nets with Harden and Paul healthy. The Rockets can cry in the corner.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31606595/2021-nba-playoffs-matters-most-every-second-round-series

sirjesse, kjayp and joshuaao like this.
  3. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

Good chance Windhorst fat ass dies from a heart attack before the series begin.

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

Shoutout to the Rockets subreddit, not gonna lie their meme game is definitely better and more active then ours

D-rock, HP3 and joshuaao like this.
  6. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Only rooting for Rockets legend Clint Capela.

[​IMG]

bro2044, D-rock, ico4498 and 2 others like this.
  7. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

I'll cheer for Capela... he worked hard as a Rocket - and left bc we traded him to chase some foolishness... no hard feelings - wish him nothing but the best!
    Got nothing against CP... worked hard - but we decided to move on... he had his shortcomings - but always was a professional from what i saw... (sans the flopping)

Harden otoh... had his narcissistic crap goin for years... and ultimately screwed us - so screw him...
    WB... screw him as well... i understand the frustration - but he hurt us in a very public fashion...

I understand after cheering for Harden for so long that its ingrained in some people... but c'mon... if people cant look back and see how negative his narcissism was throughout most of his tenure (despite the relative success) - how can they not see how bad he screwed us on his way out the door?

I know, I know... its all Tilly's fault - and a lot of it is... but there was crap goin on long before Tilly came on board...

miss the playoffs - or get humiliated because your superstar quits on you to end your playoff run (with Kawhi out)... idk... one scenario is disappointing - but the other straight up pisses me off!

bro2044 and beardsanity713 like this.
  8. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Harden is leaving…realize it….accept it….move on….

9. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

It is just becoming more apparent that neither CP3 nor Harden individually really ever had much help. I hate even saying that, because it reminds me of a game where we are blowing out a rival and CP tells Harden this exact thing. Until this season, the best player that Harden and CP3 had played with were each other.

D-rock likes this.
  10. mastan

mastan Member

Harden is playoff choker, can never win anything as the 1st option. He may win one at Nets as 3rd option behind KD and Kyrie.

11. mastan

mastan Member

Lebron didn't have a dream team at Cleveland but beat the most winning team in NBA history. Harden was always a choker master come playoff time.

12. riko

riko Member

If you watch the Nets games and especially the last round against Boston when harden was the Nets best player and think he is the third option when he runs the show you must have bricks in your head

D-rock likes this.
  13. mastan

mastan Member

I didn't watch Nets-Cetics series and Celtics is a bad team...Kyrie is much better playoff player than choker James , so that makes James 3rd best player in that team. James Harden is the most overrated player in this forum.

14. riko

riko Member

Third best player? Lin fans are the best. Harden out performed Kyrie who supposedly is much better though?

I stand corrected, you do have bricks in you’re head. Not might

#94 riko, Jun 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    D-rock likes this.
  15. HardenVolumeOne

steph curry has the biggest dropoff of any superstar guard from regular season to postseason of the last 30 years.

D-rock likes this.
  16. HardenVolumeOne

D-rock likes this.
  17. mastan

mastan Member

Curry had lots of clutch performances in the playoffs whereas James had more choking performances. Curry is an unselfish player whereas Harden is a selfish, ball hogger choker.

18. riko

riko Member

But a choker. If you can’t see by now that harden is the main reason for the Nets success ( running the team) and the reason why they are considered the best offensive team or one of the best then I don’t know what to tell you.

19. riko

riko Member

Why harden is regarded as the best or one of the best point guards in the nba at getting his teammates open shots and high percentage shots. Because he is selfish right? Where as Steph has no playmaking skills but who cares about the facts.Why before he injured his hamstring he was considered the MVP this season?

Just stop you are making a fool out of yourself.

D-rock likes this.
  20. mastan

mastan Member

Nets are already a good team without Harden, they leaded in game 2 at one point by 49 points against one of the top teams Milwaukee Bucks without Harden. You can consider Harden the best in the world and to me he is the most overrated star who chokes in playoffs time and time again.