1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

if francis doesn't go, the team won't change

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crossover, Apr 10, 2003.

1. story_teller

story_teller Member

Elton Brand

-G'day- [/B][/QUOTE]

:D Of course. But what 'defensive, rebounding PF with offensive skills that DOESN'T need the ball a lot and can protect Yao' can you think of not named Elton Brand?

2. coonhunter

coonhunter Member

francis
    ??
    Posey
    EG
    Yao

Future rockets lineup, i hope. Everyone else might as well be playin that new tnn game slamball

3. alaskansnowman

For all those that are thinking about trading Griffin, remember one of the main reasons we traded away a good KT was that we wanted to free up some playing time to groom Griffin.

I think that the Rockets' staff still believes Griffin is going to be a great player, but then again, if we get a whole new staff, things prolly won't be the same.

4. alaskansnowman

Oh, and on the topic of this thread...

I personally think the coaching staff needs to go. It's been many years that we've been doin the same crap, motionless offense. Read all of leebigez's posts... he does a brilliant job of analyzing our coaching and I am in perfect agreement with him.

Yes, our players are dumb, but there is still no reason for them to CONSISTENTLY play the way they do. Our offense in the post is basically replacing Olajuwon with Yao, but Yao and Olajuwon are 2 different players, and Yao isn't close to Olajuwon's level yet.

5. Ying Yang

Ying Yang Member

Will the way the team plays change if Steve Francis is still on the Team and is the team leader. If we are going to go towards Yao ming and develop the center position, how will Francis accept it?:D