1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If anyone is looking for a job in Dubai..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mathloom, May 29, 2016.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Contributing Member

My brother's company is looking for a Digital Marketing person. We're looking to revolutionize digital marketing for nightlife, so you're going to need good experience and to be completely in tune with current and future social media trends. Don't really care about age as long as you can think like a 25 year old. Do not recommend people with kids apply for this, on many nights you're going to be at a club/party/concert till 3am. For 6 years we've thrown multi award winning parties with multi award winning DJ's. This is an extremely fun job if you have the character and interest in nightlife.

Pros:

You're going to be working with major nightlife venues and events (and attending them), brushing shoulders with big urban/pop stars and some of the richest folks in Dubai, creativity is encouraged, expatriates here claim Dubai is a great place to live, the pay is equivalent or better than what you would get paid wherever you are. For those wondering, yes you can drink, party, sleep around, have a relationship, whatever floats your boat all that stuff is the norm.

Cons:

Americans still have to pay tax, read up about FATCA. It's very hot here for 6 months a year, but the city is not designed for you to walk around anyway. It's an expensive city, comparable to downtown New York or London. Drugs are almost impossible to find for most, and the laws for even the smallest bit of consumption are harsh. There are some quirky and unfortunate laws here but if you're aware of them beforehand you will avoid them, and if you're American or Western European your embassy will be able to help you out in case of rare emergency. Essentially, you can't say whatever you want to whoever you want, which may be different than where you currently live.

If you're interested or know someone interested, send me a DM with your real name, 1 sentence about your experience and email address please.

2. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

I'm going to contact you next time I escape Jeddah (here for work) for Dubai for a weekend!

Hook a brother up. :grin:

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

What does this mean?

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

I think breh means that if you have the flu or something, better off taking herbs because drugs are impossible to obtain.

5. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Night life job? I bet it would be amazing the first few years. Women, alcohol, sexo, molly at first then gang bangs, hard liquor, heroin. Followed by aids an OD.

This job is perfect for Michael Sheen.

6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I can sleep with whoever I want? I'm sold bro. How much y'all paying?

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

how much poon? (in the universal poon currency of course)

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Sent you a message.

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

low energy

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

As long as you don't have to relocate there.

DD

11. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I'm interested. My qualifications include posting on Clutchfans and having a Twitter and Facebook account.

12. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

What is the current exchange rate?

13. jsingles

jsingles Member

I would seriously look at the position if I weren't still a few months away from getting my Master's.

14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[ELEVATED ENERGY]

15. Mathloom

Come down anytime bro, would love to hangout!

I'm also in Saudi a lot these days for work, but mostly Riyadh. Riyadh is easily my least favorite city I've ever visited. Jeddah is so much fun though if you know people there.

16. Mathloom

I should have been clear, I meant recreational drugs.

Thanks to the wonderful world of politics, it's pegged to USD at 3.65 AED = $1.

You have to relocate there.

You'll be swimming in an ocean of poon, but you're still going to have to be good at fishing obviously. There are more males than females in Dubai, but this job would definitely put you in the right places.

17. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Lots of model quality Russian and Ukrainian females in Dubai.

18. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I might know someone. What is the name of your brother's company, so she can research the opportunity more?

1 person likes this.
  19. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

How hot and easy are Dubai girls? Need pics to properly assess the opportunity.

20. Exiled

Exiled Member

Isis hanky panki