1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ibaka to the Rockets?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tristan_fiore, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Damn you are stupid. I feel sorry for you man/lady. Geez give it a rest won’t you.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

I mean you felt the need to try to prove something even adding I need to take whatever you’re giving out. You didn’t do anything besides put out more misinformation and more crying. Nobody gives af about you especially being a nobody around here

3. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Misattribution on your part.

4. bmelo

bmelo Member

Westbrook was hurt then. In playoffs he returned when he shouldnt. Lowry was absolute **** for years with DeRozan, they even had nickname „trashbrothers” meanwhile Westbrook was winning mvps. He wins one with prime Kawhi and now he is better than Westbrook? To say Lowry is better player you must be hater

D-rock likes this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

mvps? he won 1 over harden for averaging less than 2 rebs over him. westbrick winning an mvp was a complete joke. his team was at the bottom half the standings. It was like 6th lol. absolutely terrible. Then went on to get gentlemen swept by Harden, Pbev and co. LOL

westbrick was hurt at the beginning of the season and throughout the start of 2020. ok. what a change of narrative there

yup lowry is a better fit next to harden. that's just obvious. It's funny how westbrick stans still think this dude is like 25 and hasn't been on a major decline for years. You truly get a sense of who understands whats going on out there and who doesn't

6. D-rock

D-rock Member

CF would meltdown if Ibaka signed with Rockets.

JuNx, Rudyc281 and sirjesse like this.
  7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Ibaka + Van Vleet = Westbrook
    Gid'er done . . . uhm. . . Raf!!!

Rocket River

9. sheb

sheb Member

Westbrook and Harden forcing Tilman to go into luxury tax for ibaka
    This is 4D chess

clos4life, RudyTBag and jch1911 like this.
  10. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I promise you guys Ibaka ain’t coming here. He’s going to get a fat one year from Toronto, I’m talking ~$15M, and then after that he’ll probably consider signing somewhere close to MLE numbers.

11. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

If the chance this doesn’t happen, considering I’m hearing rumours of Golden State and Brooklyn recruiting him with more money, while our house is on fire, let’s just dead these rumours of having any chance at him.