1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ibaka to the Rockets?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tristan_fiore, Nov 10, 2020.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

No you cant at all. Lowry is also a better defender which Russ also sucks at. His talent level has always been high, he cant utilize it. Lowry might be better than him now. He was much better in the playoffs than him MUCH BETTER.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

lowry is easily a much better fit next to harden. It isn't close. a massive upgrade in so many areas

3. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

With our two Rockets openly questioning the direction of the team I say we trade them both for young talent and new depth.

A couple first round picks to compensate us for the superstars both teams will be receiving also wouldn't hurt:

Rockets In: Kyle Lowry, Tobias Harris, Norman Powell, Ben Simmons, Matt Thomas, 2020 Toronto's 29th overall pick, 2020 Philadelphia's 21st overall pick

Raptors In: Russell Westbrook, Eric Gordon, Ben McLemore

76ers In: James Harden, Danuel House Jr., Chris Clemons

#123 FLASH21, Nov 11, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  4. Jontro

Jontro Member

I'd be ok with them leaving. would like to see beard in gsw or bux... craaaaay

5. bmelo

bmelo Member

Watch pre pandemic Westbrook with the Rockets and ask yourself again if Lowry is better player

BHannes2BHonest and sammy like this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

strange. this post is saying westbrick wasn't absolutely miserable from the start of the season to mid jan. That sample size was so much bigger but apparently that gets ignored and it was so bad that they add to change the lineup to try to get him to fit. February-March (4 games) when the season paused was his best stretch of games. and those 4 games in march the rockets were struggling.

I just asked myself again........Yeah lowry is still a much better fit in so many areas and it isn't close

7. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

The issue with this team is the ability to get easy buckets or points in the paint when harden is trapped. The other issue is interior defense and rebounding. This team needs to focus on this gaping front court issue and revamp its starting 5. We need a capable rim protector and high screen and roll guy at the 5. Noels or player like him would he good candidate. Ibaka can play the 4 as he stretches defenses shooting 3s but can also bang down low. These players can provide easier buckets, second chance points and break zones when harden is trapped. We might need to replace rivers as well if we don’t get him back. Im not a cap guru or fantasy GM like many people here but there’s gotta be some creative way to maneuver other than tax MLE. If this team wants to advance and keep james then it needs to improve this roster significantly with bigs.

D-rock likes this.
  8. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

I don’t think 6 triple doubles since start of season to Dec 16 is terrible. Oh btw that tear he was on was DEC 16-MAR 10. Please consult his game log. Another amazing post by YOLO.

D-rock likes this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

Just another casual trying to push along the dumbass triple double narrative. And no he was not on a tear in that span no matter how many times the westbrick stans want to tell themselves on cf’s

10. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

lol i love how stupid your posts are and how condescending you are for no reason. Lol probably the most hilarious thing on this site.

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

Coming from someone who is at the bottom on this site it’s not surprising.

12. csnerd84

csnerd84 Member

Good target.I hope we can get him.

13. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

What does that even mean lmao you really are not bright. I didn’t know there was a hierarchy or ranking system on best posts? Lol i post what i want to post as do you. Just know your post are stupid with no facts no data no qualitative or quantitative backing or logic. Just stupid empty opinions lol.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

Of course you wouldn’t know cause you’re one of many that are that bad. It’s the same losers over and over that try to be relevant but lack the iq and just continue to post wrong information over and over and over.

15. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

nah. Its ok your stupid opinion once again.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

Coming from someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about ok. You being upset at being wrong all the time is pretty funny though. You should be mad at yourself for being that bad

17. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

who said im upset lol i just think you are stupid. Not smart. Not analytical. Your posts have no value lol thats all. You attacked me well you better be ready to take it as well when you deal with me. Again all your posts hold no value.

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

I mean look at your posts. Someone’s obviously a bit upset. I’m just reading and laughing at the amount of energy and time you’re spending on being wrong all the time. I couldn’t careless about taking it from you. You’re not doing anything and are a nobody around here. Your opinion sucks and holds no merit to me on this board

19. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

you just repeated what i said about you lol. Again tells me how dumb and unoriginal you are. And you speak for everyone? You do you yolo. Lol

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

So apparently saying the same thing as you is dumb and unoriginal. Let that sink that. You just insulted yourself. Lmao you truly are bottom level. Anything else