1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

i think my neighbor is stealing my gas...need advice for revenge scheme

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jo mama, Oct 13, 2011.

1. SuraGotMadHops

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

i dont own a shed, but if you want to shell out $600-$1000 to get one for me just so i can store 1 can of gas and a lawnmower i would appreciate it. i wouldnt do gay stuff for you, but id probably invite you over for bbq or something.

3. RocketDonut

RocketDonut Contributing Member

Man, the next stop is the East Side Motel.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1plPyJdXKIY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. greenhippos

greenhippos Member

If Jo Mama hasn't gotten a ton of rep just from his replies on here, then I don't know whats wrong with the world.

5. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

throw rocks at him

6. greenhippos

greenhippos Member

woops, no picture. So here's 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Places like Costco sell inexpensive surveillance goodies, much, much smaller than Xerobull's joke image. I don't know about getting him arrested (he'd have to steal more than my gas can to go to that extreme), but you could certainly scare the hell out of him by doing it and you'd know for sure who the culprit is. Having said that, I have decidedly mixed feelings about going that route. I've complained about the government doing it often enough. I've even complained about the red light cameras, and I was in a serious accident when an idiot ran a red light and hit me. Still, it's your home, and I'd probably get more extreme than my usual nature if someone were messin' with my home. Gotta draw a line somewhere.

8. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Gasoline doesn't combust (without a spark) unless it gets around 500 degrees.

Get that revenge, Jo!

9. jo mama

apparently people like me are whats wrong with the world. didnt you hear? im a dick!

im such a dick that one time i drove his kid to the emergency room when they didnt have a car. im such a dick that ive driven him and his wife to work several times. im such a dick that ive let him use my cell phone at least 50 times. im such a dick that i put up with trash he discards in his own yard making its way into mine. im such a dick that when he kept using my driveway and yard to drive and park in his yard i put up a shrub there to block him. can you imagine the nerve. i didnt want someone driving in my yard so i had the audacity to plant a bush there to block him out. what a dick move!

ive clearly been a horrible neighbor.

#109 jo mama, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  10. jo mama

thank you. in a thread full of ninnies and yellowbellied fartknockers this cohote rio cat takes the prize.

11. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

just do it already and report what happens. this thread should be locked by the next page if you have yet to put the replacement in your backyard.

12. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Teach him a lesson. Somebody creeping up to your home illegally is the worst kind. You don't know wtf he gonna do next. I'm protective over my family.

13. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

Yeah for real. I hate it when people post "what should I do?" threads and then they don't even respond with what they did lol.

This thread has given me a pretty good laugh so keep us updated OP.

14. jo mama

slow down there michael phelps. this thread is barely 12 hours old. this is an elaborate scheme that is not going to resolve itself overnight. its not like the day i set the decoy out the thief is doing to take it - it might be a month...it might be six months. like i said, i only noticed the can empty when it should not have been a couple times before the actual theft.

and it didnt seem relevant before, but since many seem to be taking the alleged thiefs side and even calling me a dick i should also point out that he had a dog that he just left in the backyard, covered in fleas and sores, rib cage showing - totally neglected. never walked - sometimes would tie him up in the front yard, which is illegal. dog died in july, i suspect due to heat exposure. i would have called animal control a couple years ago, but he was a pitbull and would have probably been put down - i figured the life he had was better than nothing.

but im the dick!

15. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I'm on your side for the gas thing but I probably would've called animal control. It would accomplish 2 things, get the owner in trouble and putting the dog out of its misery. But that's just me.

16. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

do they have a crappy car or a decent one?

17. Like A Breath

Like A Breath Member

Stealing from a generous neighbor and doing so repeatedly is almost inhuman. Why would it be a valid excuse to steal gasoline if the guy had cancer or was poor? There are other ways to save enough for pay the extra few bucks for gas. Sounds like a lowlife scumbag to me, no matter what financial or personal hardships he may be going through.

There are people in my neighborhood going around stealing gas from people's cars at night using some sort of siphon. It's not just the gas that they're stealing, it's the feeling of privacy, safety, and peace of mind. People like that don't get any sympathy from me.

18. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

Well which one was it half full or half empty :p.

OP: I agree 100% w/ revenge till I read replies and the lack moral compass, nothing to do all day, and poor aspect of your neighbor seems like a scary situation.

If you need to get revenge, do something that can't really be tracked. The diesel fuel is a good idea imo as is tiny bit of gas and a lot of water. Either of these plans may not make him realize it is you, and still you can get a little revenge out of it.

19. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i have a solution that will benefit all parties involved. said neighbor clearly has some financial problems, and is clearly not the brightest. methinks the OP should help him get a job with the TSA.

1 person likes this.
  20. wtfamonkey

wtfamonkey Member

OP. What is your endgame?

****ing his car up doesnt do you good.

My advice, Just talk to him about it. set boundaries and rules.

1 person likes this.