1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

i think my neighbor is stealing my gas...need advice for revenge scheme

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jo mama, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

yeah, op doesn't even know for sure he has the right guy and doesn't want to actually put a lock on his fence that would easily deter the thief. he just wants to make this person's miserable life (which he has 100% proof of) even more miserable. for probably $20 in damages.

and he's a ron paul supporter, who woulda thunk it!?!

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

then put a lock on the fence or do something more to protect your property. no reason to willfully destroy someone else's property. that makes him no better than the original offender.

3. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

big difference b/t a refrigerator in a public space that multiple people use and someones private, fenced-in back yard.

4. jo mama

best advice yet!

or what if i did a mixture of water w/ a little gas to give it the gas smell. wouldnt mess up his engine, but if he had an empty tank and dumped a gallon of water in there he wouldnt get too far.

5. jo mama

he is poor b/c he does not work. ive never seen any evidence of him being sick - he is slightly overweight and smokes and drinks soda at 7:30 in the morning and plays videogames in his room all day while his wife works and kids are at school, but he looks as healthy as your average 30 year old male to me.

look, he works sometimes at a pawn shop - i know b/c ive dropped him off for work a couple times. his bro-in-law also owns a garage and he sometimes works there. the reality is that he is just lazy and only works when he has to. that is why i put "sick" in quotes.

the house was his grandparents and when they died they gave it to him so his only costs are property taxes. otherwise, these people have no business even living in a house much less owning one.

yes.

the person who steals from their neighbors is the dick. im somebody who has no tolerance for thieves. im somebody who has had their door kicked in while they were sleeping and woke up w/ a gun to my head and somebody telling me they were going to "waste me" while his friends stole everything of value out of my house. im somebody who wants to see thieves punished. if that makes me a dick, so be it.

...or perhaps you are the dick?

as i said, i cant prove a damn thing and confronting him would be totally pointless. he would deny and the hostilities would be opened up.

and if anyone needs to "be a man", it is the person who would steal from their neighbors.

what is with all you nancies that are so concerned about this lazy, low-life white trash dude who steals from his neighbors?

6. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

7. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

why are you guys feeling bad for a guy who is probably pretending he is sick because he is too lazy to get off his couch and look for a job and has to resort to fooling his neighbor for cash, throws trash in his backyard and is an overall slob, steals his neighbors property. he had a ****ty life because he's probably a ****ty person. the only possible victim would be his wife but I wouldn't be surprised if she was in on stealing his gas too or at least aware. do what you gotta do threadstarter.

8. jo mama

finally, some freaking common sense. its my property - if i happen to leave a tainted gas can in my fenced in, private back yard and somebody steals it than that is their fault.

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Seems like you should combo all these brilliant suggestions
    1. Get a fence lock
    2. Put cleaner in your gas tank
    3. Write the note claiming you know it's him and consequences will never be the same
    4. Put red solvent on the gas tank.
    5. Bang his wife. Twice.

10. jo mama

as i said in my first post, the only crap i leave on my back porch in the lawnmower and gas can - and my back porch is totally concealed from the street...in an enclosed, fenced in yard.

your mom is 12.

again, as i said in my first post, the garage had been converted to a game room. i bought the house like that. and as i said, i use this room as a storage area for garage/shed type stuff like tools, lumber, ladders, hank hill stuff. i keep the lawnmower and gas can on my back porch b/c i dont want my house to smell like gas.

1 person likes this.
  11. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Are you racist?

12. jo mama

he is sick w/ laziness and slackidas.

his wife mentioned to me once that he couldnt work much b/c he was sick. i dont know if she just said that so i wouldnt think he was as lazy as he was or what, but like i said, ive never seen anything that would indicate he has any long-term illness.

13. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Because your porch is concealed by a fence does not mean that the gasoline containers are concealed from the sun. I am not an evil man nor a total sympathizer with your neighbor's situation, but I must know - do you just leave gasoline containers exposed to the sun on your back porch?

Let's say this, if your neighbor were to be caught red handed and if he were smart enough to keep his mouth shut till trial, there may be a chance a decent attorney could get him off by having him state he was riding your house of a fire hazard. I mean - gasoline containers just sitting on your porch? Tell me the porch has a roof and walls so that the sunlight is not directly shining on the gasoline containers.

14. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

is his wife, attractive

15. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

seafoam...that is a very good idea. He'll think he just put something in his car that is hurting it, thus won't be back for more of whatever that was - but in reality he'll probably get more mpg when it stops smoking. Plus you will be able to tell if it was really him.

16. jo mama

nope. the gas can is stashed b/t my garbage cans and sits about 8 feet from my house.

that is idiotic.

let me ask you a question? do you store gasoline inside your house?

me neither.:rolleyes:

17. jo mama

what does ron paul have to do w/ anything?

but since you brought him up i think paul would endorse my revenge scheme.

ron paul is the champion of individual rights and private property. therefore, he would frown mightily upon my neighbor for infringing upon my private property and stealing from me like republicans and democrats and their corporate masters do to us everyday.

and while paul has never been a supporter of preemptive war, he believes in the right of a country to defend itself and seek retribution for injustices incurred. therefore he would support my scheme to f*** up the thiefs car.

and as a small government/fiscal conservative paul would appreciate the fact that i took matters into my own hands instead of involving the police, thus saving the taxpayer thousands.

RON PAUL 2012!

18. greenhippos

greenhippos Member

Best use of a 'your mom' joke I've seen in quite some time. I approve of all the steps that would bend this guy over. My first thought was, how is the wife not at least knowledgeable of what's going on? He obviously doesn't work, so he's not paying for any gas, does she think the tank magically fills up every few days? I bet the wife is fat too and wouldn't be worth the effort of seducing as well.

[​IMG]

19. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Just playing devil's advocate here. I don't think that case would have a snowball in hell's chance of winning. Your best bet is to place the gas can somewhere secure like a shed. Avoid a bigger conflict, because moutains don't need to be made out of hills in this situation.

20. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Or get a real dog