1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Still Hate the Jazz

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Elvis Costello, Apr 9, 2001.

1. Elvis Costello

Everytime I begin to think that I may concede Stockton and Malone a measure of respect for their accomplishments in the NBA I see them and their repellant, whining fans play the Rockets and loathe them all over again. I bring new bile and disrespect to the Utah Jazz, their drunk of an owner, their cheap-shot giving, flop-takin future hall famers and Greg "Loaf of Crap" (aka The OC, Original Cato) Ostertag. Adding John Starks only adds spice to the Hate Stew that are the Jazz. May I also reiterate that if there was a way that I could banish the Utah Jazz fans en masse to a cold and decaying asteroid millions of miles from here that I would? There, all better now....

-Elvis, who wants to hire a plane and fly the Rockets two championship banners over Salt Lake City every year the Jazz get bounced from the playoffs

------------------

2. edc

edc Member

Aren't most of them already in such a place? Utah!

[j/k...sorry...that one was just too easy]

------------------

3. cheshire

cheshire Member

wait a littel longer, then we won't hate the JAzz.

We'll look in our NBA schedule when the Rocks plays them coz Chise or Kit Kat will put up 50-60 points everytime for all the elbows, flip flops and terrible calls in the past.

------------------
    "The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till the other is ready." -HDT