1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I miss Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4lf, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Honestly I dont see anything wrong with what he said. Harden was being a fat slob trying to leave. Thats not the same thing as appreciating Harden when he WANTED to be here. Harden at that point didnt want to be here anymore and you cant blame anyone for not being happy with hin. It was clear he didnt want to be here anymore. Now if you have posts from throughtout the years of him hating Harden that would be bad.

2. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

The amt of defense in this picture is absurd. Tucker was guarding the other teams 2nd best player and you had prince,cp3 and Gordon not to mention capella. Man this team should have won it all. Most talented team since the Yao, tmac, battier, Lowry, artest team.

HP3, harold bingo and napalm06 like this.
  3. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I don’t think anyone is saying his/her opinions were wrong. The comedy here is based on the pivoting.

HP3, harold bingo and YOLO like this.
  4. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

I guess I dont agree that its pivoting when Harden wanted to leave and wasnt playing like Harden. The I miss Harden statement would likely mean before he was acting that way ofcourse. Unless ofcourse he was a Harden hater before Harden pulled his bullshit last year then it would be pivoting.

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

he should then be mad at TIlman for pushing the reset button and getting Silas

steddinotayto likes this.
  6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

James Harden FU thread

HP3, DeBeards and steddinotayto like this.
  7. steddinotayto

read the other threads I unearthed. There’s been a lot of pivoting. One minute Harden is Jordan the next it’s a total F U jaMeS!

it’s human nature to change your mind or opinion over the years but reaching to either extremes is a bit much and the reason for comedy to ensue.

8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

They were well on their way to winning it. It will always be an open wound.

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

There's a reason why that team put a historical GS team on the brink of elimination. Then Tilman came in a decided to break it up, rather then giving it another run. And folks still wonder why the Rockets are what they are now. They were warned years ago

HP3, ElPigto and vlaurelio like this.
  10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

and if you're Rockets 4 Life there should be no abandoning of the team. Even is Silas is the coach and we're riding a 15-game losing streak. c'mon man, you're ROCKETS4LF

steddinotayto and Amel like this.
  11. vator

vator Contributing Member

Yeah sometimes, but there are some who are far worse. I usually believe DD actually believes what he’s posting even if I disagree with the message whereas others I think login here just to try to stir the pot, set fires, and then sit back and watch the flames with maniacal laughter echoing in their heads as the posts fly in to attack them.

[​IMG]

Always makes me wonder what these guys are like in real life. I couldn’t imagine what it must be like to have the type of personality that gets a kick out of intentionally pissing people off and being controversial as a primary source of my happiness and enjoyment in life. It’s weird, but whatever.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  12. napalm06

Speaking of constant contrarianism, where is Durvasa? He doesn't post much anymore in the GARM.

HP3 and steddinotayto like this.
  13. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

the amount of irony in this thread

steddinotayto likes this.
  14. conquistador#11

I miss not getting Herro in return for him.

javal_lon, Joe Rocket, Amel and 2 others like this.
  15. CXbby

CXbby Member

Didn't you want to tank?

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

I've got plenty of receipts to bump for Herro who so many on this board believe is some scrub

Amel and conquistador#11 like this.
  17. napalm06

Or at best Klay Thompson?

At least we got.... oladipo

conquistador#11 likes this.
  18. steddinotayto

In my younger days my ignorance on stats caused a lot of needless replies to @durvasa . Anyone can dig those posts up and see “damn @steddinotayto was an idiot”. I owe my knowledge of metrics to the man/woman.

napalm06 likes this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

I wanted to tank instead of wasting time trying to be mediocre with Ben Simmons

if u think I was just eager to get rid of Harden and blow everything up, then no, that was nowhere near the case

HP3 likes this.
  20. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Right but Harden was acting like an ******* last year. If you looked at my posts it would be the same way. I was a huge Harden fan for years and then he ****ed us over last year and it was clear he wanted to leave. That doesnt mean I dont miss the years that Harden was good. I feel like there's no room for nuance on this board. If you say something good about Jalen you are a JOF if you critique someone then you are a hater of that person there's no inbetween lol.

bballjunkie likes this.