1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I love Brad Miller.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRedemption, Mar 8, 2011.

1. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Me too, like smacking my knee really hard laughing, passed it right to Nash ... TWICE! then when i recovered i realized we lost. Man i bet he feels like a big steaming bag of s**t soup.

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

He is better than Jordan Hill.

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I'm not bashing on DM other than during free agency. I didn't know Ariza was going to turn into a spoiled brat. I did however, as well as the majority of Clutchfans, know that BRAD MILLER was a huge mistake. Some cheered and praised Brad because Morey signed him.

4. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

This picture says it all lmao.

[​IMG]

5. lalala902102001

Brad kept us in front of the Jazzholes in the lottery. The man knows what he is donig.

6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Who would you have preferred?

7. cdastros

cdastros Member

Richard Justice said that Rick wanted Brad, not Morey.

8. RedRedemption

Nobody. If you can't sign anyone, then don't panic and sign someone that you know you're going to regret signing. As much as it would have pained me for Morey to not make a move. It pains me worse knowing Brad Miller is a Houston Rocket.

9. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

I'm just glad you're not in any position to make decisions for our team, if ou actually think this.

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Why was it a "panic" move? It was just a matter of taking who was available after guys like Chandler went elsewhere.

Relying on Jordan Hill would have been panicking.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I remember quite a few people wanting us to pick up Brad. The thought was that he'd just backup Yao.

12. RedRedemption

Board opinion was pretty split IIRC. Half the board was like "SPLASH!", the other half was like "BRAD MILLER? NOOOO."

13. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

I dont know why but all of Adelman's SAC players are finesse players who are unclutch in the last seconds of the game...

14. RedRedemption

I don't expect Brad to be clutch. I'm only pissed that he tries to be clutch.
    Martin is a lost cause. Just stick him in there for the first 36 minutes and limit his minutes afterwards. Maybe it's a result of more aggressive defense, less fouls, etc.

15. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

How many free throws did Brad Miller and Jordan HIll miss... another interesting point.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

go back to your cave

17. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Ok, this comment clearly shows that you're just pissed about the loss and placing excessive blame on Miller.

Not signing Brad Miller (for peanuts btw) would have been idiotic given the circumstances.

Had we lost this game without Miller, you would most likely be cursing Morey for not signing SOMEONE/ANYONE in the summer.

Dude had a bad few posessions. It happens. At least it's clear that he is extremely dissapointed in himself, just as much as we are. He's usually a good guy to have on the bench.

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Getting Miller wasn't a panic move. The Rockets wanted to get better offensively, Adelman liked him, and so we added him when other options didn't pan out. Miller has been pretty much as advertised.

19. yahboyryan

yahboyryan Member

F**+ brad miller. Even my grandma can play better than him. Only reason why he is here it's cause of Rick. Brad and Kevin are Rick s favorite nuts...

20. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Yeah unfortunately that is clearly obvious now. :(