1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I like creepy nuts

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ROXRAN, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm glad you decided to edit the post to continue your confession by projection. "Sure lol" wasn't enough to truly explore the issues you have going on.

The "main person involved" would be me.... and I don't head to discord or anywhere to talk about CF drama. So you couldn't have been speaking to "the main person involved"..... but I find it interesting that you head elsewhere to talk about CF drama, clearly it's an important part of your life, which is just unbelievably sad.

Honest question, do you have any real friends, or are all of your relationships parasocial or otherwise online?

I think if that's the case, it's not healthy, but it would explain your behavior.

CF drama means nothing to me because all of my friends exist in the real world, not on CF or discord. There was one friend of mine who had a CF account at one point, but he left something like 6 years ago.

In short, literally every other person on CF could cease to exist tomorrow and it wouldn't substantively effect my life at all..... I'm not sure you could say the same and I pity you for it.

2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

My phone cut it off. Cute you hang on my every post. The vast majority of us have lives. A successful job, Wives, kids , friends and frat brothers ect...things that don't apply to you. Keep lying on the internet though. You're here for our amusement. Unsolicited job advice...you'd make a good clown. You're already halfway there

TheJuice likes this.
  3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol amazing projection.... you have such a fulfilling life that you spend your time on discord talking about me.

Some unsolicited advice, if the things you are saying aren't grounded in reality, they'll never be effective. All you seem to do is project your own issues and assume they'll be relevant to others. That's not how it works killer.

4. King1

Fun fact; I'm not on their discord . Declined the invitation. Keep being wrong. You do it well

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You're attempting to make a distinction without a difference. You've already confessed to sitting around talking about CF drama with those losers, the specific venue or platform used doesn't make it any less pathetic.

Face it kid, you already confessed to being an obsessed loser, you can't walk it back now.

6. King1

Not walking it back. You being a loser has nothing to do with them. You would never call me "kid" irl. Your life's failures are your own.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol.... says the kid that admitted to continually sitting around talking about me outside of CF.....

I would absolutely consider myself a failure if I spent any time whatsoever thinking about any of you outside of CF.

How did this obsession come about?

8. King1

I didn't do any of that but you always deflect from reality. Despite your warped sense of reality you aren't well thought of here. That's reality. You know you begged Dave for your account back. Everyone knows. Like I said, keep trying to be something you're not

Invisible Fan, TheJuice and Squirtle like this.
  9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, sorry killer but the losers you share an obsession with passed on fan fiction and you foolishly lapped it up.

Again though, you are doing nothing but confessing your own mentality. Even if it were true that I was not "well thought of here"..... why would that be a thing I care about? I just told you that literally none of my friends use CF.... most don't even know it exists, and every single person here could cease to exist tomorrow and it wouldn't substantively effect my life. The reason you think saying that is such a banger is because it would matter to you.... because you're a loser and all of your friends are parasocial or otherwise online.

10. King1

Cliffs? Sorry dude I'm not reading your delusional screen plays

11. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

It's 100% true.

Invisible Fan, King1 and TheJuice like this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yeah, that's a work in progress. Clutch is big on senserity.

With Booby, maybe it's pity?

There's a joke that half of CF Asian... This board is aging though (I joined when I was 19!) and Clutch historically has had a loose leash in D&D.

I think you have a habit of distorted thinking. One of those threads you posted, a couple losers weren't fully accepting of you coming out as trans. So then you pointed out on hangout that D&D people were typical poo flingers and very unaccepting. But if this is anything representing real life, there'd be a lot more knuckle draggers saying dumb stuff.

I don't believe anyone should be harassed for their identity, and that forum pushes and pushed what a joke is or how sincere people are. But it's near impossible to make D&D a safe space that's not offensive to everyone.

It's just that some people might read that last paragraph and assume I'm accepting of trans unfriendly thoughts. That's what I mean with distorted thinking because most people in the D&D had pushed back against the ugly posts. It's not taking the entire situation and reading parts that might not fit in your personal narrative. We all do that. Some go hell or highwater to make that personal story ring true in their heads.

I'm glad you're beginning to own up to your shitposts. Now stop doing it or posting drunk incel-like rants, and not rely on someone or something else making that decision for you. Whatever you prove here doesn't prove or justify anything in reality as a proxy. It doesn't work like that nor the games/experiments you set up in life.

TheJuice and Yung-T like this.