1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I like creepy nuts

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ROXRAN, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

A lot of people are showing their awful sides over the weekend for whatever reasons.

If there was a way for a timed ban, that would probably stop themselves from writing things a normal adult would regret.

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  2. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

@Clutch thoughts on Roc Paint? Seems like he's allowed to just encourage people to kill themselves whenever he wants and with no warnings.

Yung-T and jiggyfly like this.
  3. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Certain users seem to get a pass. Myself being one of them for some reasom

Squirtle likes this.
  4. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

I've never understood that. Surely people are reporting Roc Paint's posts. Encouraging someone to commit suicide is never cool and is completely uncalled for. I'm surprised the moderators are not stepping in more.

King1, Yung-T, TheJuice and 1 other person like this.
  5. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

You are alright with me juice ..take care

TheJuice likes this.
  6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Reported him too, hope it's just a delay because Clutch is busy, otherwise I'd be baffled if Roc Paint were still allowed to post this disgusting stuff here.

Squirtle likes this.
  7. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

You too, dawg. Let me know if you're ever on the east coast. I'll buy you a beer*

*some exclusions apply. results may vary. do not consume if you are nursing, pregnant or may become pregnant. Many will enter, few will win. Fun to play with, not to eat.

ROXRAN and jiggyfly like this.
  8. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

So...we're just ignoring I was told to (and tried because of those posts) kill myself.

9. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

If I was the parent of a 13 year old,I wouldnt let my kid on here.

@Clutch @Rockets2K @Roc Paint

LGBT kids are told to kill themselves. Why is that okay?

@BimaThug you go on clutch's podcast while his website tells LGBT people to kill themselves.

@deb4rockets and I havecomplaints and you dont care...

I dont care if you ban me but Iwant lgbt rockets fans to belong

Yung-T likes this.
  10. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

This site gave me a community as a teen.

The less gay/trans kids that suicide the better

11. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

this isnt a D&D issue...

you are literally helping people stay alive @Clutch

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Back on the bottle? Roc Paint looks banned.

You posted some sick racist and sexist stuff that hasn't been addressed.

I'm not sure what high ground you're standing on other than to draw attention to yourself whether as victim or foil.

So don't kill yourself, but quit avoiding real help many people here have recommended.

Buck Turgidson, King1 and TheJuice like this.
  13. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Yeah I have issues Ive been drinking less

14. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

As I said...I deserve to be banned.

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Except he didn't get banned and posted yesterday again.

TheJuice likes this.
  16. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I'm convinced this is a troll job. He/she posts rationally in other threads but you can clearly tell when alcohol and or drugs are involved. None of this seems sincere outside of the possible suicidal thoughts which probably are tied to substance abuse.

@TheJuice you need to get substance abuse help

17. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Im sincere...its clear to me anyone who isnt a white guy over the age of 40 is not welcome here.

I should be banned, no question. But the fact that I'm not and users like RP and Bobby are still allowed...its clear money matters more than keeping this a cool forum

Invisible Fan, King1 and Yung-T like this.
  18. King1

It's hard to tell but no matter what I do hope you get some substance abuse help. You have intelligent opinions and posts when you aren't under the influence. Plus, being that you have been suicidal(glad you aren't at the moment) you could make a drastic decision when you're impaired.

As to Clutch, I don't think there's any aay to tell someone's race on here unless they disclose it. I would probably guess there's more minorities on here then you think. I certainly don't condone telling people to kill themselves or anything Bobby posts. Bobby begged Clutch for his account back behind the scenes. All that false bravado on here is an act because he doesn't have a life outside of here.

Invisible Fan and TheJuice like this.
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Kid, I get that you're obsessed with talking about me, but flat out lying just isn't effective.

Lol you do understand that despite your fan fiction, people actually involved know better.... right?

The reason it was such an issue for so long is because I flat out wouldn't do that... and that's what the losers who ran away to discord and the troll I smacked were demanding.

The only thing I ever offered was a sincere apology for crossing the line by smacking the troll too hard, in too personal a manner.

IMO that's what was due, because I honestly really did cross the line, so that's what I gave.

None of your fan fiction changes that.

Also... you're the one obsessed with a random person on a Rockets BBS, not me lol. I can't think of much that would be more pathetic than that.

20. King1

Sure lol. You actually don't know what's going on but it's amusing that you think you do. You're essentially a carney. Dude give up the act. You're so full of it. You're right everyone knows though and that's you're a liar. The main person involved keeps in contact and letting everyone know what human garbage you are. How's that for fiction?

#60 King1, Jul 23, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2022