1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I know we want to win now, however!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BackNthDay, Apr 30, 2014.

1. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Most NBA teams must go through some type adversity before morphing into a Championship Team. This team has been together for 1 year and 1st time into playoffs. They haven't come close to the adversity that the title 94 and 95 teams have been involved in. Dream and crew losing to Seattle, Utah, etc..

Bird lost to Magic and Magic lost to Bird
    Pistons lost to Celtics on bonehead play by Isiah
    Rockets swept Lakers and Magic called tragic
    Jordan lost to Pistons consistently
    Knicks got handled by Jordan
    Shaq and Kobe feuded before winning
    Lebron/Cavs dominated by KG/Pierce Celtics
    Miami w/Lebron embarassed by Mavs in championship
    Miami giving KD the blues in the Championship

Teams will either grow together or a part based on the adversity presented. We will see what James and Dwight are all about based on how they finish this series and the offseason work they put in.

D12 must improve his low post game and James must improve his D if we are going to challenge for NBA titles

Nothing but love for my city Htown and my team the ROCKETS!

2. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

With the way these playoffs are going, just getting out of round is a major accomplishment.

3. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

You act like we are done already. Boo this man.

4. wompwomp

wompwomp Member

i didnt think they would win it all this year but if they dont get out of the first round, it is something entirely different, especially the way they have played.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

This is the freaking first round. Pfft.

6. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Your logic is so wrong. It sounds like that I did not do a good job on my company, however, everyone is having a learning process, so I produces a car which can not run very well. By the way, this team has two superstars.

7. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

I don't believe Shaq and Kobe feuded until after they won championships.