1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I know this is old news but....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kidhoward12, Feb 25, 2016.

1. kidhoward12

kidhoward12 Member

Houston is hated by the media to an absurd point.

Check out @SportsNation's Tweet: https://twitter.com/SportsNation/status/702996127554080769?s=09

This is an absolute joke. I know sportsnation is more of a comedy show than actual sports people who are credible, but I am done with this. We get slammed day in and day out. Why are we always picked on? Is it dwight and harden? Is it how bad our season is? Stuff like this happened last year except we were good and could shut people up. It pains me to see this happen to our franchise for no good reason. I may be overreacting but I don't care. This stuff is ridiculous. Little diss articles, videos, and tweets here and there add up. I just have one question..... WHY US!? WHY WHY WHY

2. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

because Houston is one of the team rumor interesting in signing him and not in the playoff bracket now

3. Marteen

Marteen Member

Come on, man. Some of you act like it's grade school. You get triggered so easily, but maybe I'm just used to it at this point.

4. Drogba

Drogba Member

We were liked until Dwight signed.

5. kidhoward12

kidhoward12 Member

I stated if you actually read it, that I may be overreacting but it happens at an absurd rate. I honestly don't care about being liked but being targeted is different. It makes people hate us even more which creates more false statements that more people outside of houston believe which goes to trash our city, team, and players.

6. kidhoward12

kidhoward12 Member

I just think nobody cared about us because we were an average team like phoenix last year. Hardens game style and dwight did not help anything but that can't be the only reason

7. Cypress

Cypress Member

Lol. What else is new.

8. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

haters gonna hate. at this point in this terrible season.. who cares, **** it

9. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

Kind of funny how they tweet @Toyota then go the whole "Dunno not the Rockets" when the Rockets play in the Toyota Center.

10. kwakmeister

kwakmeister Contributing Member

This is not even humorous in the least. Not at all.

11. kidhoward12

kidhoward12 Member

Can't tell if you are agreeing, disagreeing, being sarcastic

12. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

You are too sensitive.

They do these polls all the time. Usually some team always is the butt of their joke. It's not always Houston believe it or not.

13. kidhoward12

kidhoward12 Member

Not just talking about this one occasion man

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

Haters be jealous cus we have the illest uniform in all of sports.