1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Just Ruined Thanksgiving For My Family.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jae713, Nov 22, 2012.

1. SC1211

SC1211 Member

Props for owning up to it though. I sympathize with your situation and hope this gets resolved.

2. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I understand your feelings and why you did it. As nook pointed out, it was short sighted. Better to have the police get involved right away, and lock the guy away. That way he's removed from a situation where your mother and sister are risk of being flashed again.

Maybe you could still contact the police

3. dsnow23

dsnow23 Member

I don't blame you for hitting the guy. I know I would have. I think you should call the police right away before there are more victims.

4. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Your instincts are right but the beating comes after...only if the proper authorities fail to deal with him. It can't be by you anymore, hammers are underrated.

5. The Real Shady

Oh thanks for reporting. People who would post personal stuff like this to a message board get no sympathy from me and I'll make fun of the situation. This is the internet and if my mom and little sister got sexually assaulted this is the last place I will post something like that.

So boo hoo. Call the cops and act like normal people if this in fact happened.

6. apollo33

apollo33 Member

wow your BIL is a huge scumbag

7. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Member

[​IMG]

Just sayin'. Didn't read the thread, but props.

8. Classic

Classic Member

LOL, was thinkin the same...I almost asked earlier if it took place in black & white

[​IMG]

9. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Obviously I am not in the OP's shoes, so I cannot tell him what he should or shouldn't do. I am just curious as to why he didn't go to the police. Based on the limited information we have, this guy is a serial offender who is not rehabilitated. Punching him in the mouth may make the OP feel better, but won't deter the guy from continuing to be a sexual deviant.

I would think if I were in the same situation, I would want this guy as far away from my little sister (and mom, and other innocent girls/women) as possible.

10. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

You were supposed to air grievances then eat before moving on to the feats of strength.

11. bobmarley

bobmarley Member

He said the family is from Mexico, I believe. He seemed to infer they don't like to deal with the police in general.

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You should have reported it. A scumbag like that living with your adult sister is enough to worry about. Who gives a **** what your BIL thinks. Report this **** after a couple of days, as a registered sex offender he has gone well past the line.

13. Two Sandwiches

I've only read the first and last Page of this thread, but this post gives the best advice in the whole thread.

14. across110thstreet

again, the brother-in-law's brother is not the brother of the OP or OP's little sister.

OP's other sister is married to perverts brother.

playing devils advocate here or introducing hypothetical comparisons sounds like you ARE defending the pervert.

15. Grape_Swisha281

By no means am I defending the pervert, as i stated i would have done the same thing. So dont come at me with that malarkey. I ask a relevant question to show the hypocritical tendencies of society.

16. Grape_Swisha281

I feel like being its a guy doing it, makes it so much worse to society. Had it been a women and another women beat her ass. The comments would be as followed (to an extent)

*was there mud
    *where was i when she was flashing
    *shes more than welcome to show me
    *blah blah blah you get the point im making?

1 person likes this.
  17. across110thstreet

we are talking about a convicted sex offender who is exposing himself to a teenage girl.

now, if you want to flip the script, you won't find me defending a woman who did the same thing, regardless of which nether regions she chooses to flash...

in threads about female teachers who sleep with their students, you won't find me virtual high fiving or typing "nice"

so in regard to your relevant question- if a woman who is a convicted sex offender flashes her private parts in public or private, she should be treated equally by society...

1 person likes this.
  18. Grape_Swisha281

Im glad that you have enough logic to see it that way, i think my point was proved by the mere fact of how many response i got... By the way.. I know a registered sex offender (not going to give you detail as in Age or Sex, it would make me look to be "defending the guy") but they have been registered for 30 years now and havent had any more problems and the neighborhood is completely aware of them. So to say they cant be rehabilitated it just short sighted and what the media wants you to believe

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

Grape_Swisha281 has made an excellent point to Grape_Swisha281.

1 person likes this.
  20. Grape_Swisha281

i was just finishing a thought....:rolleyes: