1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have to admit, I do have serious mancrush on Chuck Hayes

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketmingles, Apr 24, 2007.

1. rocketmingles

rocketmingles Contributing Member

I've been back to China for 3 month for work now, and I'm enjoying the food and everything, except one thing, I can not watch as many Rox games as I want anymore. I think I watched less than 5 games out of 40 sth games after All star. Trust, that didn't feel too good.

But hell, when playoff comes,I shift my work time from morning to afternoon, ignoring or just mubling all the phone calls I receive, and shut down the computer so I can not check emails. and CCTV and local stations have every rox games, as long as they are playing, I don't really care about what other teams are doing. If you are an NBA fan, but not a Rox fan, life would be crucial in China. Every game i watch, although on different channels, they all use the words like "we, us, our" when refering to the Rox, and "they, they, their" when refering to the opponent, good or bad, man that feels good. However I don't know what they'll do when Yi Jianlian starts playing but that's another story.

Since I started this trip right after I became a member, I didn't have much chance to make any posts. So this post, until this paragraph is full of shlt to many rox fans here but I think I'm allowed to talk about my feelings and stuff, man my English skills is regressing rapidly, rapidly, is this a word?

so, get back to my title, after watching the two playoff games, i've got feelings for Chuck and Shane. Of course they are happily married and got kid and stuff and me almost happly married and going to have kid too, by the way my gf a die hard rox fan as well.

but how chuck played last game and this game just stroke me, like i've seen magic happending before my eyes. some rebouds and loose balls are just not humanly possible to get, and the credit also goes to Shane, but everybody knows i have feelings for him long long ago.

i don't know what the XX i'm talking now, but just give some props to Chuck and Shane, for doing what men do, thumbs up

2. TYAOC

TYAOC Member

Give our credit to CHUCK HAYES!

My first thread.
    I didn't see anyone create a thread for HAYES, come on guys, 12pts 12 rebs(7orbs)and only 1 foul,these stats are huge especially in playoffs. I love this guy, and u?

3. metalshred

metalshred Member

Good Play Chuck!

4. TMac#1

TMac#1 Member

He was incredible tonight, esp in the 1st half/ 1st q. Incredible hustle and rebounding, getting to loose balls, good d. Chuck was awesome tonight.

5. sohrab

sohrab Member

Chuck saved us tonight. I love Chuck!

6. BroadwayBelm

BroadwayBelm Member

tremendous game on the glass and offensive side, finished everything, and got to the charity stripe that one time, and shook AK on the free throw lol, hilarious.

And lets not forget his tremendous D on Okur and the Jazz. Great game.

Lol him and Desmond Mason's Free throw shots are hilarious.

7. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

def. MVP tonight. too bad he has no shot. if he does, my god, he'll be that all-star.

8. sohrab

sohrab Member

LOL! nice. I've had a mancrush on T-mac since he got here.

9. liujun0768

liujun0768 Member

good job, chuck! :D

10. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

He's earning himself a contract, but the thing is, he's not the kind of player that would give up after securing the money (I think).

11. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

Like I said... all the Power Dancers want to have Chuck's baby.

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Why the hell did Juwan get so much PT?!!! We had a lead. Started losing it. Hayes FINALLY comes back in. And wham. We are back in the safe zone. C'mon Jeff!

13. angryman

angryman Contributing Member

lol, the GARM is full of man love tonight, we have threads declaring I have mancrush on Chuck, I wanna sex Rafer...etc

While we are at it, I want to say T-mac is sexy!!!

[​IMG]

14. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

CHUCK for MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the put back after Yao missed the layup!
    Its like chucks eye balls are attached to the bball with one of those clear strings you can't see!

15. Jacquescas

Jacquescas Contributing Member

chuck earned every penny tonight, he made all 5 shots and both freethow attempts, he couldn't have been much more effecient and his 7 offensive rebounds allowed Yao and Tmac and all the 3pt shooters to miss so many shots and we still came out with the W

16. thiuronium

thiuronium Member

tremendous effort. I love this guy.

17. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

The scary part is that if we can find a decent starting PF and plug this guy at SF with his hustle and heart he could be a poor man's Shawn Marion or Tayshun Prince.

I think homeboy here is seriously looking to get paid this summer cause diapers don't pay for themselves!!!

18. bigbodymoe

bigbodymoe Contributing Member

Michelle Leget (sp?) is clearly peeking at that ass

19. thiuronium

thiuronium Member

Does anyone notice Chuck's baby hook shoots? He has made a lot of them.

20. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

This is the kind of post we need more of. A real fan! And funny even in your second language. Welcome.