1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have no TV- WHAT did JVG say about the rockets??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fromobile, Nov 16, 2007.

1. fromobile

fromobile Contributing Member

Please!! recaps??

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

He thinks they're going to be a very good team, and they have a good shot at getting one of the top 3 seeds. He thinks they're a legitimate championship contender. He said they are a very good defensive team (particularly in guarding the 3-pointer) and a very good rebounding team. The offense should get better.

He was very complimentary about all the Rockets players as well.

3. ImmortalD24

ImmortalD24 Member

He said who's the idiot who didn't give enough minutes to Bonzi Wells' lol

Man I love JVG commentating, he keeps it so honest.

4. buzz1701

buzz1701 Contributing Member

The funniest thing he said was Bonzi Wells now has a coach who he likes, when asked about why Wells is playing so well this year.

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

You don't have a TV?

6. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Cool. That's one of things I've always liked about JVG - his honesty.

7. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

I have no computer can somebody pleeease tell me what happened with the R2K bug?

8. OpusX

OpusX Rookie

He said to go buy a TV...

9. zong

zong Member

No a TV, need a radio, he said B.Wells was playing for the coach Right, he did say anything about the out-off shape, so you can see what is happying with SF3.

10. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Basically he's a hater. He came accross kinda winey and b****y above all. "well I tried doing this with Yao but I wasn't successfull, and I tried doing that" so on and so forth. It was like watching an Inconvenient Truth, nothing to do about the environment, just a lot of jargon about how Al Gore should be president. Same thing here.

11. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Nothing you said here makes any sense, or indicates you actually watched the telecast.

12. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

He said he just lost 3 hair just watching Bonzi.

13. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

He pretty much said we had good team and that's capable of winning the West.

Off-Topic: He deserves alot of credit with what he's done with the players, he instilled a great defensive schemes and mentality into the team, which has only declined slightly.

The defensive will, I think is only topped by two teams, Pistons and Spurs, and both are former champions, which says alot.

Alot of that goes to JVG, I look at sorta similar to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers situation, when Tony Dungy left and Gruden came in. The championship caliber defense was already there, but new coach just brought a little more offense and team finally won the Super Bowl....even look at the Mavericks when they had Don Nelson's high powered offense and then brough Avery in and Dallas finally became true serious contender to knock off S.A., because of the defensive mentality added.

14. OddsOn

OddsOn Contributing Member

And he is better off for it...