1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. Zergling

Zergling Member

Harden has his bugs, no doubt. And yet, he's clearly the best SG in the NBA. And Rockets fans are complaining about him while ignoring that the rest of his team is also shooting bricks out there. Come on.

2. astros123

astros123 Member

clearly the best sg? lmao

3. Rocketeer Bang

Yup, no question, I was a bigger T-Mac fan than I am a Harden fan even though Rockets never got by the 1st round in the playoffs with T-Mac. I really felt bad how we parted ways with T-Mac because I don't think we did him justice by partnering him with a flawed big (Yao) and a non-existent roster. T-Mac to me is like a tragic Greek heros - he can do supernatural things, but by fate he is doomed. His first year in the league his coach called him a loser and would be out of the league in two years, then he was under his cousin VC's shadow. Then he went over to the Magic with a supposed superstar in Grant Hill, only to find himself carrying the team for 4 years with noone else while Hill got paid watching on the sideline. Finally he got to Houston and thought to be playing with the best big, only to find the roster is old and slow, and just not talented. I always thought the criticism in his last days here were a bit harsh, because the man had given his all but it just wasn't meant to be.

4. Rocketeer Bang

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and I respect that. If Harden were considered the best SG, that's because much like the center position, SG is kind of a dying breed in the NBA. The best guards in the game todays are the ones who can drive, penetrate, dish, and shoot, regardless of whether you are playing the traditional PG or SG role. Function wise, I would argue that Curry Irving, and Westbrook, they all do pretty much the same thing as Harden, who has the ball in his hands the vast majority of the team's possession. Harden's scoring ability is maximized with the Rockets versus others to their respective team because the Rockets don't have many who can create their own shot. He's useful scoring points, but I don't think that alone makes him the best.

5. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

It's the coaching. We have nothing open on the offensive end. The offense is trash. How many times did Warriors get a wide open lay up because we didn't get back after a made bucket? Happened a few times. Few times way too many.

6. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

LOL a bunch of fake ass fans and douchebags jerking each other off to Harden's poor performances. You guys are so freaking pathetic ya know? GTFO the Rockets wagon then. There are tons of way more deserving fans than you ****boys.

7. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

[​IMG]

8. Bennie Anders

Bennie Anders Member

TMac was an NBA Top-50 all-time player offensively with an elite offensive game and was an excellent two-way player when healthy. Harden can't hold TMac's jock. Harden is a garbage team player offensively and a borderline garbage person off the court, only concerned with finding the next giant ass to tap.

1 person likes this.
  9. ksny15

ksny15 Member

This. It's silly the easy people talk about Harden after he struggles. Pretty comical actual. My favorite is the he can't lead a team to a championship he's a #2 Lol

10. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

lol if tmac had harden's durability maybe we win a ring

11. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Bottom line is Harden played like ****, there is no getting around that fact.

We're not going to win many games with our Superstar putting garbage numnbers like this:

Game 1: 6/21 FG, 16% 3-pt, 3 TO

Game 2: 4/18 FG, 10% 3-pt, 4 TO

All the while playing horrendous defense allowing his man to blow right by him.

Then you look at the likes of Lebron, Curry, Westbrook and Durant leading their teams to victory with elite scoring numbers.

And yall don't expect fans to pissed and worried. LOL come on dude

12. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

clearly the best SG in the NBA? lol!

you do realize harden is shooting 20% from the field and 14% from 3 this year, right?

#facts

13. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Exactly shoot I can shoot like that.

14. roslolian

roslolian Member

You do realize this year consists of only 2 games right?

#facts

This thread will be bumped and shamed when Harden goes off LMAO

15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

You'd think Harden would get the benefit of the doubt at this point after 3 consecutive All-NBA seasons, but then you realize this is Clutchfans and rationality flies out the window.

16. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

It's okay to have bad games. It's his attitude and body language that pisses us off.

17. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

I would love to be wrong about Harden.

18. chenjy9

Supporting Member

He would if CF wasn't full of fake fans that try to act clever in front of meme pictures. Instead, we have a bunch of worthless sacks of ****s like autistic troll swyyyguy, rocketeer banger, and htownballer38 leading the charge of fake ass fans.

19. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Order 66 on this idiot. Just hit that report buttom

20. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Go ahead and report, you are literally one of the worst posters on this site.