1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Trolltastic

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We need Harry Potter to transform the Tracy fans into shrimp in that Yao Ming , Barkley commercial.

They basically are shrimp anyways

Eat the head

3. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Right.

Because everyone would take $50 million for four years and a 6th man role over a starring role and 5 years/ $80+ million. I mean, that's just human nature.

4. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

In the stupidity-douchebag realm where OP rules a top of the Pyramid or Argus, others like Neped refuse to give up their relentless thirst for the throne.

5. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Dumb logic. Spurs had already won a few championships before they agreed to take less money, and they were in their later prime. Harden was only 23 and OKC decided to trade him without much negotiation or notice.

6. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

we need a petition for clutch to do this. it's getting pretty pathetic

7. Kash

Kash Member

Ever consider the fact that the Clippers are just better? So, James is supposed to split the doubles and dunk on D.Jordan? Give me a break. The problem was always there. You have a team that shoots a lot of 3's but are not very efficient at shooting them. You have a team that, without Harden, lacks the ability to break a defense down and create their own shot.

We're just losing to a better team and until we fix some of the obvious issues, we will not be able to do too much damage in the playoffs. That's real talk.

8. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

I have grown to hate posters like this that just complain and expecting too much.

So when a team is putting 3 defenders on Harden when he drives into the lane while blatantly leaving others open constantly, people expect him to keep scoring.

Clippers under Doc Rivers have been doing this overload defense vs us to stop Harden from scoring last 2 seasons. There is a reason he has historically done poor vs them.

And when I bring this up, I get comments saying "WHY DON"T ROCKETS DO THE SAME THING"

We've been doing that with Austin Rivers and Matt Barnes who are hitting shots, and you can't do that off 2 players like the Clippers are because we can't afford to get Reddick an inch of space. Just look at how we have to overplay Reddick off each screen to give you an example of how much respect he demands.

They have been leaving Terry/Ariza wide open all series to stop Harden, they Hack our players to keep the ball out of Harden's hands to keep him from getting it going and Harden has been making the right decisions. Yes he's been turning it over, but besides that has been playing as well as he himself can physically play.

He's not the explosive guy to burst to the rim before shotblockers get to him and he's not the guy who can shoot over defenders.

Before you people actually start to accuse players, actually learn about the game instead of constantly complaining. Posters like OP have been making this board worse and worse over the last several years.

9. split41

split41 Member

Disgusting thread. Crap fan. Harden is the only reason we're even relevant.

10. jerrios

jerrios Member

Lebron took 30 shots to score 25 points today.

11. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Have you also grown to hate Smith,Ariza,Brewer and Terry?

They are primarily the reason this series hasnt been close. They have been outplayed by Austin Rivers and Big Baby. Let that sink in.

James cant do it alone. Subs have to contribute SOMETHING, ANYTHING!

12. _Numberfifty

_Numberfifty Member

Man ya'll need to chill out.

James Harden's a beast >period<

Sure I'm staying up to watch these Rockets games.
    Sure Austin Rivers is playing out of his mind [by his standards]

But if you guys are gonna tell me that you're getting fed up with the greatest player to
    don a Rockets jersey. Since right after I started elementary school, because he cant beat
    this impossibly impressive Clippers team.

...Then I'm disappointed in you guys

You've heard it the other day on NBATV this Clippers team has never been as constant as
    they are right now.

Even so my hunch tells me that they'll come back down...

I just hope its before this series end.

Muchos Love-os from the Netherlands

13. split41

split41 Member

I think it was meant sarcastically, as in Harden won't be good either way.

14. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Yeah, Tim Duncan took less money after he had about 200 million in the bank.

15. malakas

malakas Member

This is sick. Maybe you should be renamed tin-foil man?
    Just because someone is mentally lacking and gets off by complaining and trolling no need to create a conspiracy theory.

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is the truth. Tracy McGrady is no leader and has nothing to do with a 2nd round Rockets series.

If Paul Pierce is the truth then Tracy McGrady is a lie

And his followers are liars

17. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

Need to add this idiot to the list

18. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

You idiots whining about Harden ignore so much more obvious problems.

19. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

this team without harden is worse than the utah jazz

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

he's been playing good today, still have issue with his defense...but dear god the whole team is just terrible.