1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have faith in Lowry but cut Cook already

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketKobe24, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocketKobe24

RocketKobe24 Member

Although, Rafer Alston is clearly better than Lowry. Lowry is a guy with a lot of potential, Alston is aging and his time is running out. If I had to take a guess he wants Lowry to be our PG for the future as well as Brooks. Brian Cook? Cut this moron out of here, He is by far the biggest scrub in the league and no one can deny that. He can hardly shoot the 3 ball, I would much rather have Gerald Green on this team now, than have that giant scrub Cook play.

2. XBLRocketman111

XBLRocketman111 Contributing Member

Really another one?

3. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

You're late dude.

Cook is in the Memphis, chillin'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.