1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have a problem

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rafi, May 20, 2013.

1. jocar

jocar Member

I was reluctant to video myself, but I believe you're being genuine with your problem, so I'll share with you my technique to climax with the ladies.

(Rafi only please)
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

Maybe..
    [​IMG]

but, in all seriousness a lot of guys suffer from this. Why not find out what makes him go. I mean unless you're just having one night stands or ****ing guys you have no feelings for, then i get how you could easily just tell them to get out after you were about to let him hit it.

3. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Really? Define a lot. I'm not so sure.

4. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Hey Op have your sexual partner massage your prostate while having sex, you will bust a load in no time you fkn fgt.

5. VanityHalfBlack

6. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

7. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

8. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

This reminds me of this dude I knew in college. We were chilling at a friends apartment. A few girls were over, we're drinking, laughing... Just having a good time.

Well, inevitably we start talking about sex and my friends and I started to try and chose who we were going to try and hook up with. Until this one guy starts talking about how it hurts when he has sex.

We all started laughing histerically... I don't think I had ever laughed that hard in my life. He ruined the night, as far as me trying th hook up with one of the girls. But I think the laughs that I got evened it out.

Cheers, and try not to be that guy when you get to college.

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I meant at the moment to climax, but you bring up a good point... psychological issues should NOT exist, unless there's a reason for it.

Maybe he expects the partner to do something that he sees on the pr0n? :confused:

10. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

lmao

if the op cant c*m during sex, then he should shove a dildo up his ass during sex. should solve his "problem"

11. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

The tags in this thread are beyond hilarious. Oh, those moderators always having fun.

12. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Have you tried asking your sex partners for a reacharound? Hard to orgasm when penis is not stimulated.

2 people like this.
  13. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

Have you thought of having sex with a woman instead?