1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have a problem

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rafi, May 20, 2013.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Don't listen to the no p*rn peanut gallery. You keep fappin.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If you take some sort of drug or med, that could be a side effect

3. Zackery

Zackery Member

It's all in your head man. Stop watching p*rn so much. And during sex just enjoy the experience, do not think about finishing. A good tip is to try new things to pleasure your girl by watching her face closely and taking in her reactions. Once you find something that your are doing right and the girl is responding with moans and groans and such, you will then find your self 10x more aroused.

4. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Damn. Idk which one sucks more. Not bein able to c*m or cumming too fast.

5. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

Damnt where have I been all night!

[​IMG]

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

It's the p*rn, brah. Cut it out. You might even want to stop wackin' it altogether.

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Why are people even responding to this troll account?

8. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

Well it may be helpful to people that watch p*rn too much and wonder why the hell they have ED when their hair isn't even gray yet.

9. jocar

jocar Member

Do her doggystyle and let her balance your laptop on her back. Or you can close your eyes and imagine she's Betty White in black fishnets gushing uncontrollably on the sybian. Both methods have worked for me in the past. Hope this helps.

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

It's a mix of p*rn addiction and lack of attraction.

From my experience if its a random hook up I can seem like a god in bed because honestly I don't care, it's more like alright let's do this. But when I'm actually into the girl there has been times where I'm afraid I wouldn't even get scored if I was riding a bull.

Also p*rn screws up your mind and makes you want to do messed up **** to get off. I've stopped watching it completely for that reason.

12. Nero

Nero Member

DING DING DING DING

Oh my God

Listen kid, if you are having sex at 17, and you are having UNPROTECTED SEX at 17, your problem is not your lack of an ability to climax.

Your problem is your FREAKING BRAIN IS BROKEN

Maybe you have a tiny little spark of common sense floating around in your head, and this is what is nagging at you, and causing you to be inhibited. If so, I hope so.

Are you crazy?

If these girls want to please you, there are 4 ways at least they can do it for you, and only one of them will get a woman pregnant. If they don't have enough common sense to insist you wear a condom, you need to step up and be responsible. In fact, don't leave it up to them.

You, son, either wear a condom or point your little rocket into some other pocket.

Lay down the law. And for God's sake stop having unprotected sex.

SMH

And you people.. three pages and no one even ASKED if he was practicing safe sex?

13. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Bro, this is easy. You watch too much p*rn and masturbate too often. And you probably have some sexual shame inside of you, we all do:

http://postmasculine.com/sexual-shame

14. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

jesus dude wear a condom. do you know how easy it is to get an STI? a lot of times a guy can show no symptoms and end up infecting every woman he's with. and they go out and **** other bare-dicked idiots like yourself and infect them. are you regularly tested? be responsible...get tested NOW and start being more careful.

cut down on weed and p*rn. it can be great in small quantities, but it has an adverse effect if you do it too much.

probably the most unattractive thing a man can possibly say, btw, is that he has a difficult time getting off on actual sex/blowjobs because they're so used to their hand. a guy said that to me once; if it ever happens again i'm immediately telling the dude to GET OUT and lose my number.

15. cdeezballz

cdeezballz Member

16. Jontro

Jontro Member

Wrap it up in some Trojan Warm Sensation. It might help tickle it a little. And wear them vibrating rings. Hell go all out and use a butt plug; maybe you're into that kinda shiz.

17. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don't listen to this guy. Keep going in raw. Nothing bad can happen.

18. jocar

jocar Member

19. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. dragician

dragician Member

i think it's the latter.