1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have a dream!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tonguyen, Feb 9, 2013.

1. tonguyen

tonguyen Rookie

You know when I woke up that Saturday morning and heard that we got James Harden I tried to pinch myself to be sure I was not dreaming since I would never thought OKC could let him go . Then that same morning when we came to the opening practice and everyone was congratulating Daryl when he walked into TC I knew it was true. I watched a lot of OKC games before since they are the youngest and the most excited team, every times I saw Harden came of the bench with the second unit he just basically destroyed and broke every opponent's defense. I just told myself if we could have someone like that would be a bless in the sky and now we have him for 5 years and more to come my dream comes true in full color.

2. conquistador#11

when I woke up and the following days, all stations were talking rockets basketball. I was nice, very surreal.

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Do you remember where you were when it happened??????

4. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

Yeah! Lol. I was chilling on an air-mattress after a wedding and decided to check out Clutchfans, and heard the news from, I believe, a Woj tweet.

5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Of course i saw the news on Clutchfans at least 30 minutes before i heard it anywhere else.

6. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

I actually had learned from an Astros site, I didn't believe it so I quickly came to this site and saw it was official. I never thought we would actually get a superstar after the many failed attempts by Morey.

7. SK34

SK34 Member

I got a text message. Signed onto Clutchfans. Then went to search woj tweet.

8. Wapzoe

Wapzoe Member

I woke up, checked Clutchfans but that daily ritual was beginning to wane after a quiet off season.. Then Boom! Move of the season was ours stealing Harden for an expiring and a rook

Needless to say.. best morning energizer ever

9. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

10. HOU_ROCKETS1

HOU_ROCKETS1 Member

i was at work and came home late -__-