1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have a couple of questions for Les, what's his email or number

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by man532, Feb 15, 2003.

1. man532

man532 Member

I have a couple of simple of questions for Les.

1. What are you doing to better the team. Yes, you've overpaid for Moochie, Cato, and MoTaylor. The 3 most underachieving players in the league beside Ostertag

2. Does Rudy have pictures of you with animals in awkard positions. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, have one of your 2 shooting guards or small forward set a screen for Yao to simplify his post position. He's not dream and will never be dream. Dream could have stayed another 3 years if didn't have to work so hard to post up every night. This strategy sucks.

3. Are you seeking justification to fire Rudy at the end of the season. Clara Harris was convicted with less evidence. Please ensure, Carroll Dawson and the rest pack their bags. No way is Keith a VP, give me a break.

4. Is it possible to trade MoTaylor, Rice, and Moochie. I will keep Cato for fouling.