1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have 400,000

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Felixthecat, Jun 15, 2013.

1. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

They almost look Brazilian or like something from Mardi Gras.

Brazilians are very straight. Fact.

Mardi Gras is full of chicks showing their t***. Fact.

I would buy some and use them as straight **** rings to prove how straight they are, but I don't think they will fit on my ****.

2. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Man what crawled up your ass? The point is they are paid for and in trying to sell them.

You were the first one to comment you negative bs...whats your deal? Just ignore me and move around.

theimpossibles1 likes this.
  3. Major

Major Member

What unreasonable judgments have people made about you? You're taking something that is widely considered worthless but is sold by charities as a fundraiser. When you buy the junk for $1, you know that $1 is going to that organization and it gives you a way to show your support for that organization. Instead, you're offering to sell the same junk for the same price and pocket $0.90 and give $0.10 to a charity, and taking away the one thing of value that is being sold - the ability to show your support for the charity (since most of your money is not going to the charity, and it's not even the charitable cause noted on the bracelet).

Why on earth would anyone support this, or think that this is better than buying a bracelet directly from a charity, or donating their $1 directly to said charity?

4. Felixthecat

Then don't buy and go on with your business.

5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Whatever the real story is...it is a ****ty scam. Just recycle them or write it off. You are trying to profit on a natural disaster that was 8 years ago. I'd recommend doing some West, TX bracelets instead and donating 1% to charity so you can profit more. West, TX was pretty recent. Maybe some bracelets for that tornado that just happened. It was pretty recent too.

6. Felixthecat

Please explain how this is a scam?

7. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

How much did you pay for the bracelets?

8. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Why you trolling us brah?

I say take a picture of your 400,000 stock with your username visible to prove your legitimate. Then maybe we can talk business.

9. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Well to start if I have to explain it after everyone else has then you are just pulling the blanket over your eyes and trying to avoid the reality of the situation.

First off, nothing makes sense about this whole thing.

In the beginning, you said you bought these bracelets then that changed and you said you are selling them for someone else who owns them.

Then you basically stated you are trying to rack up a huge profit by selling these bracelets with the enticement that a small portion is going to charity.

You are preying on people.

Donate 90% to charity and keep 10% recoup your costs and time. Hell, even at 10% there should still be some profit. I imagine these things were probably purchased originally for about 5 cents or cheaper a piece.

10. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

I guess this means you're not going to try posting this on Reddit?

11. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

12. Felixthecat

A good customer of mine has had them sitting in storage for years. He asked if I could sell them he would give me 10%. I'm not sure what he has invested in them.

13. cheke64

cheke64 Member

What kind of customer? What business do you run already?

14. Felixthecat

I wonder how businesses would run if they let people dictate how much profit they are entitled to make on their own investments and work?

I also was never trying to sell them to anyone here. I was trying to find an efficient way to move them, even offering a percentage to the individual and this site. I was not attempting to collect monies without rendering a service or product.

The Red Cross even has a link for businesses to apply and make sales with proceeds going to your chapter of choice. I applied and I posted the email response from them.

I've also already apologized for offending anyone and said I wouldn't post anymore so this thread could just go away...but I felt the need to defend myself from being called scum or a scammer.

I'm just going to ask the owner to melt them and shape out a big giant multi colored penis replica of my own so that all you haters can keep on riding.

#BEWELL

theimpossibles1 and IBTL like this.
  15. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

seems appropriate since you're coming off as a dick

16. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Felix, that was actually a pretty good response there...great ending.

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Not only do you have no ethics, you're lying too. That's what crawled up my ass. You're trying to profit off the misery of millions of people and you don't have the first clue what's wrong with that.

18. Karolik

Karolik Member

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Most business models don't rely on garnering sympathy from natural disasters to sell crap while attaching a prominent charity to the product and giving them 10% in some lame ass attempt to make it sound like a charitable endeavor.

20. ashiin

ashiin Member

Hey guys if you want to buy this bracelet you guys might as well donate 100% instead of giving this guy the money. What a ****ing poor business decision on your part and shame on you.