1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I guess it is OPEN SEASON to kill black men in America...no one seems to care.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mr.Scarface, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I'm not even sure how the parody song could be called racist. In poor taste isn't racism.

2. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

You are truly adept at just making **** up and attributing it to people who never said anything of the like.

3. Bandwagoner

Have you asked you pops about F-22s yet? Perhaps he could explain why you are a tard for thinking they could operate on carriers. Could be great dinner discussion.

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Bandwagoner reads a post: poop falls out of his brain onto keyboard

5. GladiatoRowdy

Of course, the problem with that line in your sig is that I never said anything remotely approaching what you wrote. You just made that **** up, just like the other line. You're a liar and a coward.

6. Bandwagoner

On second thought you might not want to ask him about F22's on carriers or ask him if the daily costs of securing a carrier battle group is cheaper than a remote airfield as he might stop paying for your schooling.

7. GladiatoRowdy

You STILL don't understand the argument. The costs of securing a carrier battle group are already incurred. That money is going to be spent anyway, so increasing security at a remote airbase is more expensive relative to keeping technology secured in a location where the security is already in existence and paid for.

Perhaps you're a big enough moron that you don't even know that your sig contains lies. At this point, that seems like the most likely scenario.

8. Bandwagoner

So it is your belief that we should just put this technology on carriers? Interesting.

9. GladiatoRowdy

Good God, trying to carry on a conversation with you is like trying to have a debate with a carrot. I'm sorry your thought processes don't quite reach the level of the brush that Bush was so famous for clearing all the time, but the least you could do is refrain from lying about what others have said.

10. GladiatoRowdy

The "technology" we were talking about in that thread was not the F-22s, but the various component parts used to maintain them and their weaponry. Perhaps you should consider reading that thread again so that you might actually get an understanding of the arguments that were ACTUALLY made rather than the garbage you concocted in your own head.

11. Bandwagoner

[​IMG]

12. GladiatoRowdy

To support F-22's. It's right there in the quote. I'm sorry you chose to focus instead on my poor choice of words in the following phrase, but the thread is very, very clear. We were talking about the technology required to support the F-22 platform. You chose to ignore the context and assert something for which I never argued.

IOW, you're a liar and don't seem all that concerned about it. Sad.

13. Bandwagoner

The fact that you said it would be faster to put them on a carrier (impossible) than on a remote airbase (which happened 5 years before your post) is funny. That you said it would be cheaper is sad. But this backtrack that you weren't talking about the jets is hilarious. No logical fallacy in having support on a carrier for a jet that can't land in your world.

14. GladiatoRowdy

It shouldn't surprise me that you can't understand my argument. Have fun in your fantasy world, I hope it is more comfortable than reality.

15. Bandwagoner

Arguments built on nonsense are hard to understand but fun to quote.

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

If anything comes out at all.

17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe it is just the spirit of Festivus getting to me but I'm going to air my grievances to Bandwagoner and Gladiatorowdy. I feel like I'm already involved in y'alls spat regarding the F-22 and pepper spray.

Bandwagoner you are being unfair to Gladiatorowdyi in you sig. He was a late participant in a debate I was having with you over whether F-22's should've been used to bomb ISIS, it was I who said that I feel better about using carrier based planes over the F-22 since we don't need F-22's when F-18's from carriers are already proven technology and that carriers are unique platforms that can project power easier and provide many other functions. Neither I or Gladiatorowdy said that we thought that F-22's should be based on carriers. In his haste Gladiatorrowdy might not have made that absolutely clear but you're being very petty in making what at most was a misstatement into your sig.

As for the pepper spray debate while I appreciate y'all giving me credit for my background and knowledge I will stress I'm not an expert in pepper spray. I've never used it, don't carry it and other than a very indirect exposure from an accidental discharge have never been pepper sprayed. I will stand by my own opinion that I don't think it has as much stopping power as Gladiatorowdy thinks it does. If you disagree with me that's fine. That is what we are here for is to have a debate and discussion but your challenge just makes you sound like an internet tough guy. Do you really think it is worth it to win an online debate by inflicting great pain on possibly yourself or another poster? Do you really think anyone is going to take such a challenge seriously?

I don't think either of y'all are bad guys and the truth is is that your knowledge pales in comparison to the awesome omniscience of ROCKETSJUDOKA whose mighty Judo power could destroy both of you even if you were armed with pepper spray while flying F-22's from carriers!

That said both of you are clogging up what are actually some interesting threads with your hurt feelings. Leave the snide insults and trolling to the experts, SamFisher and Basso.

18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Bandwagoner posting file photo:

[​IMG]

19. Buck Turgidson

This is not exactly true at all.

I'll let yall get back to subconsciously propositioning each other for oral sex.

20. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

So another black guy got killed by police because he apparantly had a handgun.