1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

I guess it is OPEN SEASON to kill black men in America...no one seems to care.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mr.Scarface, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Do you want me to add "after he sprayed me with pepper spray?"

Also, is this going to turn into a psycho stalking situation?

2. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

It already has, you're stalking me with lies in your signature. Your obsession with lying about me is flattering, but creepy.

3. dback816

dback816 Member

What about black women?

4. Bandwagoner

The guy who wants to spray me with pepper spray and then conduct a prize fight for 50 bucks is calling me creepy. Move to reality and stop finding me in threads to talk about yourself.

You are the weirdest guy on this forum. Challenging people to a "battle of wits" and $50 fights isn't normal.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm unclear, maybe ask Rocket River or the OP if it is all black people or just black men. Either that or smoke some "medicine" in order to get in the proper mind frame.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think it's kind of creepy to put something in your signature that never happened and keep going on about it.

7. Bandwagoner

So it is your opinion he never challenged me to a fight? Are you joking?

How am I going on about it? He found me in a different thread. Think.

8. GladiatoRowdy

Except that isn't what happened, you really should learn to read.

Entirely possible. To be fair, none of you know my father and he is WAY stranger than I could ever hope to be.

When they have disparaged your intelligence, I think a battle of wits challenge is pretty reasonable, if only to show that the person throwing the insults is too much of a pu$$y b!tch to back up their words.

Again, learn to read. There wouldn't be a fight at all. I'd spray you with pepper spray and you'd be subdued within seconds without a single blow being thrown, just as it should be with most police encounters with unarmed people if they didn't resort to their firearms as a first option.

9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He did not challenge you to a fight. He offered to conduct an experiment and if it worked out like you said, you could beat him without any opposition from him or take $50.

That isn't a fight. I'm not joking. You apparently want to see it as a fight challenge, but that just isn't accurate.

10. GladiatoRowdy

Glad to see that some around here possess the ability to comprehend the written word.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I guess it's OPEN SEASON on pepper spray fights.....no one seems to care

12. GladiatoRowdy

Open season on experiments that would test the assertions made in this thread...no one seems to care except the person who can't seem to comprehend the written word.

13. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I'm late to this thread but I agree with this. I don't see how anyone could think this was a call to fight.

14. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OjuR4pp_cLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. Bandwagoner

He said if I could over power him, he would get a beating. What does over powering and beating someone imply? A debate?

16. GladiatoRowdy

LOL at the willful misinterpretation of what I wrote. The experiment is to test your assumption that pepper spray is ineffective at helping to subdue an unarmed individual. It wouldn't even approach the level of a "fight" because you would be unable to engage in such an activity. There would be exactly zero punches or kicks thrown by me as I easily take you down with techniques that don't even remotely qualify as "fighting."

As expected, you're not confident enough in your position to engage in the experiment.

17. Bandwagoner

Um, actually I don't want to take pepper spray for only 50 bucks. No one would. On top of that, you are a crazy person. I don't want to meet you.

18. GladiatoRowdy

No, you don't want to be proven wrong, which is the likely outcome.

You may be right
    I may be crazy...

But I'm also right on this one and you dam* well know it.

19. Bandwagoner

RJ, who knows way more about pepper spray and self defense than anyone on the BBS, already told you that you are wrong.

20. GladiatoRowdy

Why exactly do you assume he knows more than I about pepper spray? I'll concede he knows more about self defense, but I suspect I know more about professional nonviolent takedown techniques the likes of which an LEO would be expected to know, given that I worked in an industry that required me to use them on a semi-regular basis.

I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that in the circumstance that I described in my proposed experiment, things would go as I described. You assume differently, which is the reason I proposed the experiment. You chose to lie about the proposed experiment in your signature, and (figuratively) run away like the little b!tch you have shown yourself to be.

You're a liar and a coward who doesn't believe his own rhetoric enough to back it up with action.