1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I gotta bunch of questions

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by c0r0na21, Nov 4, 2009.

1. c0r0na21

c0r0na21 Member

Is Tmac really coming back at the end of november because we really could have used him against the Lakers late in the ball game like go to guy....does anyone know when he is really coming back???

another thing my bad for dissing Ariza on my last post, i now respect the Kid he is actually lookin like something nice.

P.S. We should pick up D Wade in the free agency next year the guys got a lot of heart kinda like the team we got now..

2. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

3 in 1 I like that

3. Yak

Yak Member

I think it's important to let our players develop a bit more.

It really doesn't matter when T-Mac is coming back because our youngsters will only get better the longer they can work together as a cohesive unit.

Look on the bright side, maybe this group of guys won't make these end-of-the-game blunders next time and they got some good experience in a very tight game against a very good team.

4. rockets > *

rockets > * Member

Tmac hasnt played a game yet. Don't know if i want him closing out against the lakers.

and to DWade, if only things were that simple =/

5. anelka3913

anelka3913 Member

ariza is looking nice?!?!? wtf he costed us the game dude, even brooks knows not to take random shots when he wasnt making thme...

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

lol..

As if he'll make a difference.

7. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

yeah, lets get wade. :rolleyes:

8. allforone

allforone Member

9. splendidfish

splendidfish Member

I was irritated by your mumble jumble until seeing D'Wade, then I LOLed. :D

10. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

What a nice neat thread.

T-Mac can play, just to be safe, they are going to wait. I dont even expect him to have much difference even if he played today.....it's still EARLY like i posted somewhere else. And D-Wade, ha, speechless

11. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Threads after a losses are comical.

12. BlakeBroussard

Well, regardless of when he does come back it's important that he come back healthy and can play somewhere in the same vein as the tracy mcgrady of old.

And just how great would that be right?

13. MandM's

MandM's Member

dude i dissed ariza too and now i have to eat my chowder.

i don't think he will ever be a #1 player on any team....

BUT

dude can play....a pippen role for sure and some nights can be the guy to lead.

damn dude can play. if we get tmac or yao back (and the chemistry can mesh)...rockets will be sik

14. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

What go to guy? We had four guys step up big for us. Hayes had PLENTY of defensive stops against several lakers within the last minutes of regulation and overtime. Ariza hit the three to tie the game. We put the ball in Landry's hands and he produced and Brooks got the lay up.

To me, that is better than anything T-Mac has ever done in clutch situations (with exception to T-Mac's 13 point comeback).

T-Mac will just shoot threes towards the end of the game. If we would have won you would not be saying the same thing and we were damn close.

15. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

The team played GREAT last night and if you actually look at it on paper or ask the so called experts they would have laughed at you if you stated the Rockets would keep the game that close.

I've said this before and I will say it again.... The so called superstars such as Wade and Lebron will kill this team. The Superstar will want the ball and will kill the team chemistry that is going on right now..

T-Man