1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I got Rockets Vs. Wizards tickets...Yall?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Evol, Oct 5, 2002.

1. Evol

Evol Member

Man, I woke up early and scored tickets at the Compaq Center box office this morning. Not a huge turn out, but nice, about 20 people...I had 15 dollars left, so I got one ticket to see the Lakers on Jan. 17. Everyone there was getting tickets to see MJ...out of everyone one there, only one person didnt get Wizards tickets...pretty crazy.

What games do ya'll plan on going to and why?

2. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I don't live in Houston, but I have family in Denver. Each time that the Rox play the Nuggets, the fam and I go and watch. Of course I'm the only damn Rocket Fan in the Pepsi Center.
    I bought my tickets online yesterday. Hopefully they're good seats. They were $85 each, section bb, and by the chart i looked at, they looked almost courtside.

Cod

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Eric Dickerson (Evol): It looks like Kurt Warner has an injured thumb. Let's get back to the booth. Al? (y'all)

Al Michaels: uhhh, Who the hell goes back to the booth by asking a question?

Al?

Al?

This is why eric dickerson isnt part of the MNF crew anymore.

4. drpepper

drpepper Member

got my Wiz tickets at 2 pm today. not alot of folks, but steady.

5. CoPilot

CoPilot Member

I got wiz tickest for 11/22 ...the real season not preseason...:cool:

6. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I got that Yao Ming pack, which has 6 games against "good" centers. Besides Shaq, there aren't really any. The only reason we got them was so that we could go see the home opener. Sadly, I'll only get to go to 4 out of the 6. I have school and can't go to 2 because of it. :(

BTW, we ordered online and got them just recently. They look real nice. :D