1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I got a call that sactown was on suicide watch.....

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by eddiewinslow, Jun 5, 2012.

1. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Dagger

2. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

why is rooting for and defending one of the greatest NBA players ever considered trolling?

3. tchou

tchou Contributing Member

Reading through the first couple of pages, I felt really bad for SacTown. It's like mob verballying beating on one person. But then he says stuff like this and makes it so hard to sympathize with him.

Can't we all just put him on ignore and call it a day?

4. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Rooting and defending is not trolling, but trolling is trolling. Just read some of his posts and you'll know lol.

5. SacTown

SacTown Member

The only people who think im trolling are lebron haters. All the others rep me.

1 person likes this.
  6. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Rooting and defending, yes. Fanboy, yes. Good.

While not mentioning condescending, patronizing, snobbish, self serving, judgmental, finger pointing, evangelical...

He's trying to make it seem something where he's a motivational guy, like former fat obese guy who's now skinny and fit and is on a personal training "Biggest Loser" type mission to help others out of their ruts.

But with all the judgmental, patronizing, shaming things about other people's "choices" and status in life, the "notch under the belt" sentiment is evident and it shows negatively through the "altruism".

Gotta take some bad with the good. I'm not gonna take this all serious. Just another guy in the world. But that stuff's just gonna rub people the wrong way all the time regardless of success or status. If he's serious and not trolling, he has as much to learn as the people he's helping to learn.

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

The collective "Let's bash SacTown" movement here is so childish. Even when he brings up good points you guys dismiss him and continue to talk about how he didn't live up to his bet and ****. Grow up for F's sake.

8. tokenbk

tokenbk Member

I feel as if I'm missing something here.

9. clos4life

clos4life Member

A man is only as good as his word. If you lose a bet you should man up and hold up to it. If you can't do that then you shouldn't go around betting or you might just get burned like he did last year.

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Because that's all he does. :rolleyes:

11. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

owned, lol.

12. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

sactown can be really annoying and overall i find his posts to be antagonizing and condescending.

Still though, this thread is in poor taste.

13. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Question, who do you think is better, LeBron James or Hakeem Olajuwon?

:grin:

14. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Sactown can be over the top, a little, but he MAKES logical and rational post towards LeBron James.

Now, the Lebron haters on the other hand are a different bunch. I can never understand why do they hate this man so much, even worse I think some are obsessed with him and his successes (or failures).

15. SacTown

SacTown Member

Hakeem for sure. But, Hakeem is NOT better than Jordan. Lebron could get there on Hakeem's level if he keeps this up, though.

16. SacTown

SacTown Member

Dear OP. I forgive you for prematurely ejaculating all over yourself by making this thread way too early before the series was even close to being over. No hard feelings, seriously. It's a good lesson learned for you, I'm sure you're young and it was an ultimate jinx.

I'm looking forward to the NBA finals. My favorite player and the greatest player on the planet vs. the 2nd greatest player on the planet. Who wouldn't want that? I'm giddy about the NBA finals and I don't care who wins. I like both teams. OKC and Durant are awesome!

17. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

sactown there is not a prayer in hell miami beats okc, it might even be a sweep.

1. Lebron and Dwade are gonna miss way too many FT while durant,harden, and westbrook his 26 of 28 every night

2.Ibaka and Perkins are going to contain bosh/haslem/turiaf/whatever garbage miami has down low

3. Wade and bron can score 65 a game and the other 40 needed to play with okc is not coming from chalmers,battier,haslem,bosh,mike miller......bosh is good, but the rest are just garbage

4. Get ready for your flame suit bc I promise miami has no shot, hell im a gambler and vegas has them in at +130 at my book.....ie sheeps will play that and get slaughtered

5.have you seen miami's home court advantage its terrible, start of the third quarter of game 7 and i thought i was looking at the toyota center for rockets vs bucks regular season.....those fans never get up unless the heat are rolling, okc was going nuts down 15 in game 6 vs the spurs and the crowd is going to be very unfair to a miami team making no outside shots

6. Tell lebron he'll get it next year when he adds nash and finally has enough help then

18. SacTown

SacTown Member

You're embarrassing yourself. I've already said in 6-7 other threads tonight that I think OKC wins the series in 7 and that I don't care who wins because I really like both Durant and Lebron. Love Durant. I don't care who wins this series, so you can chill out now, lol.

But, I do think you're completely out of your mind by calling for a sweep. If Bosh plays like he did tonight the OKC is going to be in trouble. You seem really mad tho, bro. Chill out. :p

19. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

Way to jinx OKC guys. These playoffs have been a bit erratic.

I have no idea who will win. SacTown's dream of Lebron's dynasty seems to be upon us. I can easily see Miami winning it all in dominating fashion. OKC are less experienced.

20. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Nice answer