1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I forgot to take the garbage out again !

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ROXRAN, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

now I'm getting instructional videos in my YouTube feed. thanks OP

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

They only do trash/recycling pickup once a week where I live. It's just me in my house, and I always feel feel stupid taking 1 or 2 bags of trash out to the garbage bin every week and I see all the other bins overflowing with trash.

Be careful - a lot of construction sites are the ones that do put cameras out because they get stuff stolen. lol.

jiggyfly likes this.
  3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I literally only have 4 half eaten boxes of cereal, that the grandkids had in the summer, in our giant trash can to be picked up tomorrow...

jiggyfly likes this.
  4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yeah, a week or two ago, I was looking for stuff to throw away so I could get a half-full trash bag. LOL.

5. AkeemTheDreem86

I couldn't stop watching.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  6. Buck Turgidson

I don't make that much garbage.

I recycle everything I can, throw anything edible out for the animals to eat.

I put my big blue can (bbc if you so desire), lid secured with a bungee, in the back of my truck and hauled it to town today.

Paying for 2 cans at 1 house is much cheaper that paying for 2 pickup locations.

I do this once every 2 weeks.

I have been eating my mom's home-cooking tonight.

Win.

jiggyfly likes this.
  7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You sounding a bit like Fatty on this, the only thing left out was the stalking.:D

So people still feed scraps to pets?

I thought that was outlawed or frowned upon since pets started getting treated better than the kids.

It sounds like you still keep pets outside.:eek:

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

+1 we recycle the **** out of everything to the point where my son only needs to haul the regular trash to the curb once a week. We have an entire full-sized BBC dedicated to recycling.

I wish I could feed scraps to the animals (chickens) like we did when I was a kid. Unfortunately I can't have chickens in my neighborhood.

Unless... @Buck Turgidson is there a quiet, hawk-resistant chicken breed that I can get to keep on the down-low?

jiggyfly likes this.
  9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Somebody needs some attention.

FrontRunner likes this.
  11. Buck Turgidson

I know next to nothing about chickens, other than how to raise them (I couldn't even tell you what breed I have).
    Dog gets meat scraps and certain veggies, chickens get the rest. Dogs exist because of table scraps, and have evolved eating them for 50-something-thousand years, so I think it's gonna be ok. Sometimes dog gets his very own portion of "people food". Location of dog depends on what dog wants.

#31 Buck Turgidson, Nov 18, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
    jiggyfly likes this.
  12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

This thread has major 2000s internet vibes. I love it.

Buck Turgidson likes this.