1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I feel bad for Morey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Sep 12, 2020.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You go search it for yourself. If you pay enough attention, you can glean the truth.

nothing but truth.

DD

2. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

i don't know if he did but this was from tycoonchip's post earlier in the thread:

"My basketball ops [operations] got maybe a little weak at the end, and I just said, ‘We’re doing this. We are going to make the change. We’re going to go after it and roll the dice. We’re going to find that 5 percent.’"
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/rocket...tells-final-hours-of-paul-westbrook-deal/amp/

i didn't remember reading that when it happened, but that's pretty damning. he even says something in the article like you have to constantly be changing to succeed in business so that's why we needed to do the trade. finding out we did the trade because you have to change in business makes me less happy.

DaDakota likes this.
  3. JW86

JW86 Member

I don't. He's the one who came up with this ridiculous data driven basketball style and time again failed to get good 3pt shooters and continues to give out ridiculous contracts. As great as Tucker is, cannot pay him big bucks and might have to let him go. Great defender, but offensively rarely gives us anything.

DaDakota likes this.