1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I don't feel the hate!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockingsoul, Apr 18, 2009.

1. rockingsoul

rockingsoul Contributing Member

I have been following Rockets since the early 2000s. Usually I get pumped up by my hatred towards our opponent in the playoffs.

Lakers: Karl Malone, Kobe, Payton
    Mavs: JHo, Dirt, Jet, Ref
    Utah: no need to say anything here

But this year I can't say I have distains for the Blazers or any of their players.

I mean... I don't feel the hate man! That sucks! This emotion is an integral part of my playoff psychics now it is missing :( :(

Can somebody give me the reason why I should hate the blazers? I really need it to get pumped up.

2. bugzpodder

bugzpodder Member

Come back and say that when they win the series

3. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I hate jvg for costing us roy.

4. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

i'd rather put it on Juwan. he was a vet, should have known better. i like jvg

5. yaozhuxi

yaozhuxi Contributing Member

I can not believe that you have already forgotten Brandon Roy's catching-turning around-shooting the ball to kill rockets in like less than 0.9 seconds.
    Revenge time man.

#5 yaozhuxi, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  6. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

You want to hate the Blazers for winning?

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Maybe it's time to stop hating and just enjoy basketball...? Call me crazy...

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Don't hate the blazers... they are a worthy opponent and if they win they deserved it... unless they pull cheap tricks... still, yeah ENJOY THE GAME. You might actually want to root for the Blazers if they advance FYI... considering the other options you'd have.

1 person likes this.
  9. HueyNewton

HueyNewton Member

No need to hate brother portland . You don't have to hate an opposing team . Its just a game

10. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

It's funny how it's only noobs and youngsters that keep saying don't hate on Portland. ...not sure what that says.

Last week, I didn't hate them.

This week, I hate them.

In a week or two, I might not hate them again ...or I might hate them forever.

11. rocketsregle

rocketsregle Contributing Member

One thing no one ever mentions is the floppers on that team. They'll have your blood boiling before the series is over.

12. ptldM3

ptldM3 Member

The only flopper Portland has is Pryzbilla. I would know im a non biast Blazers fan. :cool:

13. drowsy11

drowsy11 Member

can someone explain this to me? I dont really get what happened.

14. Landryman14

Landryman14 Member

I have the same feeling. I really respect Portland because they play honest basketball. For some reason the Rockets seem to get matched up with the dirtiest opponents the last couple of years.

15. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Juwan was doing his job and that was to play. Juwan's capabilities were well known,JVG could have played Stro instead even if it was just to see how he would do as a starter in a non-playoff game.

16. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Juwan scored 31 points against the Nuggets after we had been eliminated from playoff contention. That caused us to move down from the 6th pick to the 8th pick and miss out on getting Brandon Roy.

17. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

No we should love them even more if they beat our Rockets. :rolleyes:

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

It's funny that you think they're all noobs and youngsters because they disagree with you. Enlighten us, old wise krosfya: How is hate important?

19. dmc89

dmc89 Member

Blazers overall are a very 'honest' and solid team. It's an insult to compare them and the Jazz in the same sentence.

Though, if you were to pick someone on that team to center your hate on: Joel Pryzbilla.

20. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I like portland. I was hoping to play them in the WCF finals though, not the first round.