1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I do not care about Taylor Swift dating adventures

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by VanityHalfBlack, Sep 26, 2023.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

What the ****, does that even mean, people are in denial?

Am I in denial....lol..nope, but I honestly cannot stand her music. Would be in denial if I said I loved her music tho!

Shake it off and her early Country numbers are probably the only things I can listen to ......

That is like comparing Kevin Durant to Olajuwon, Jordan, Kareem, Duncan or Magic.

Most of the objective people know who is the best..... what the faq really, she is not even that attractive, has she warped your brain somehow...

I question your taste in music and your taste in women.......

The good thing about music and culture is there is something for everyone, but Taylor stans now bullying people into submission? Lol you experienced it here first!

[​IMG]

#121 daywalker02, Sep 29, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2023
  2. YOLO

YOLO Member

you sure are overly triggered upon the extreme popularity of a female pop star lol

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Bruh tried to tell me she is the biggest thing or deal happening to him and me....lmao I have to stand up for my taste at least.

More of the insane choice of words by a middle aged man who has the taste of a 14 year old girl.

My momma has not even used Denial and the biggest deal - those 2 terms in a long long time. - My Will Smith moment.

Yeah, it was a fake tantrum, deal with it. Happens all the time on Tik Tok.....you act like you have been living under a rock.

#123 daywalker02, Sep 29, 2023
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

he isn't doing what you're telling yourself. you're being overly dramatic for no reason

you're literally upset at a female pop star being famously popular worldwide. let that sink in. i guess she denied you an autograph or something

sealclubber1016 likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well, why are you defending her then like that OP......I have never seen her in my life lol....i am just baffled how a pale white chick can make it....I mean it is America but okay I can respect that.

The problem is he said I was in denial for not reconizing or liking her music, well, I am still very much against it.

If he just said, my family likes her and that is it, then I would respect that very much.

Instead he said, you are in denial of how big of a thing she is... In my opinion she is not a big deal in Europe.

That is it. If he just ended with that, that is fine.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

cause you being this hysterical over a female who has no idea who you are is pretty sad

but judging by your posts, I see some of the reasons youre so upset especially now highlighting pale white chick. and noting all the music artists previously in comparison. yeah you are in denial. that's why you're being a crybaby

even more pathetic.

Duncan McDonuts likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dude, you get your Likes and I entertained people, was it worth it.... I have a thicc skin...I have no problem embarrassing myself on a strange forum....

Lol for caring so much. You are also one of the biggest jerks on here, always bullying people on shetty bets and tip jar bets.

If you have money then donate it all to CF.....why being a prick about it and lure posters in your scam.

Did I call you out on that? Way to be a classy guy.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

[​IMG]

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Wut?

YOLO likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

Xerobull and B-Bob like this.
  11. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Your opinion is wrong, she has all booked next year with shows all over Europe, and she has 3-4 shows in every big city in Europe like London, Paris, StockHolm, Berlin, Madrid, Lyon, Dublin, Amsterdam, Liverpool, Milan, Munich, Zurich, Hamburg, Lisbon, etc.
    in the UK has 5 different cities.
    In conclusion she has already booked concerts, during all summer of 2024 in Europe, during 4 months, and she is big in Asia too.

Im not a fan of her, but you have to give her credit, she is a worldwide superstar right now, and I prefer someone if famous for being at least a bit talented or hearing about the Kardashians, that they were famous just because Kim had a sex video leaked.

BabyClutch and daywalker02 like this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Exactly that, I do not view the Kardashians as talented. But the Kardashians do know how to market themselves, Kim actually did this aerobic stuff before her secks video, and it also did well.

(Kardashian being an Armenian name I suppose, which was one of the poor countries in Europe)

Taylor is more talented than the Kardashians, that I can live with....

Just do not see the uber talent of great singers back in the day in her.

Which is fine if you tell me you think she is great or she has talent.

I only said people during Covid were starved of entertainment, and they would have seen anyone with a bigger name.....

That is all I meant to say actually. I went to see Linking Park back in the day and the stadium was full in Asia......it was great, normally I do not pay money for anything like that.

Not even in sports. (Just not living in the peripheral world of a Taylor Swift I guess. I would rather go to a sports event now or to a band gig)

#132 daywalker02, Sep 29, 2023
  13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

14. TimDuncanDonaut

Agree with the original topic of not wanting to know who a musician is dating. But the news spread wildly so it was tough to avoid.

As far as her career, I don't lump her in with the Kardashian or Britney.
    • The financial success of her recent tour can't really be disputed. It was all over the news.
    • Music taste aside, talent wise, she gets points for writing her own songs. (lyrics and music composition).
      • Points for able to play instruments (piano, guitar) and able to read a music sheet. This seems like a bare minimum, but one'd be surprised how many popular musicians who can't.
    • She's technically pop, but has been writing stuff with Jack Antonoff for several albums now. Antonoff is as indy/folk singer, songwriter as it gets.
    • She's something like 13th of all time for most number of grammys.
    • Other stuff that got her more popularity points:
      • Studio and control over their artist - Scooter Braun selling her masters. Swift re-recording her songs. Not only was she taking her work back, but she made bank re-selling those songs.
      • Ticketmaster / Live Nation monopoly - Not going to say it moved the needle; but her ticket sale situation did shed some light.
    Before she was a pop idol, there are those of us who remember her on country radio. I think first time exposure affect how someone sees an artist. Success-wise for those who crossed over: Shania, Faith Hill, LeAnn Rimes did it for a few years then gone away (from pop). Swift lasted for decades in pop and remained relevant.

As popular as Kelsey is in the sports world, Swift is global.

#134 TimDuncanDonaut, Sep 29, 2023
    BabyClutch likes this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well said.

• I still do not see her on bill boards here like with Messi, Ronaldo or Erling Haaland.
    • I have seen Kendall Jenner on more Model ads than Taylor Swift in several European countries.
    • Those things are probably just reflecting public space marketing which limits her exposure down here.
    • There were several months when Alicia Keys 'Underdog' and Miley Cyrus 'Flowers' ran in a loop for several months at major radio stations.
    • And even Katy Perry's older songs.
    • Swift's songs only ran a couple of times.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#135 daywalker02, Sep 29, 2023
  16. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

17. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

She just finished the highest grossing tour ever she is way bigger than Beyonce or J-Lo.

I am pretty proud to say I have somehow avoided ever hearing her music.

18. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I honestly think all of here mediocre attributes are what makes her popular.

She has very little actual singing talent, no dancing ability and is pretty average looking by the standards of the entertainment industry. She writes her own songs but shes no Tom Petty. All would make her quite relatable compared to vocal powerhouses and knockouts.

Despite all that she has a ton of power and is sailing her own ship. I could see why young women would gravitate to that.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You do not understand how hard Michael Jackson had to work under JoeJackson.

I think how hart the Beatles had to in order to get gigs......

Nowadays all you have to do is get a Insta following to sell tickets or something.

People like the Kardashians can make millions to billions.

There are more fair weather fans and fans that just tag along with their friends than in the past even.

Regular people becoming Influencers with huge followings.

It is not comparable.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member