1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I can't get the game please help

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MattsayzIstillbelieve!!!, Dec 26, 2001.

Tags:
  1. MattsayzIstillbelieve!!!

I have Dish Network and FSN isn't showing up anywhere. Anybody else having this problem or know whats up?:mad:

2. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

When I had Dish Network, that happened to me a couple of times. Fox has different contracts with different cable and satellite companies. Some games, as a result, don't make it to Dish even if they are on cable.

3. r-fan-since-81

I have Dish Network and could not see the game either. I called the tech dept for Dish twice, and I got 2 different answers.

First they told me that their was a satelite problem with the Houston feed. That was why the Spurs were playing the Mavs on 2 channels 416, 449. I told Dish that this switching dosent make since because the games are blacked out for Houston viewers anyway. Answer-They will air the game as soon as their dept. gets it fixed.

The second answer Dish gave me was that Fox SW decided not to send the Rocket game. They told me that they have no control over the contents or programming their satelites receive.
    Answer -send Fox Sports an email complaining of this mistake.