1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I believe in James Harden.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cashmoney, Jan 19, 2016.

1. ibm

ibm Member

yeah, this i agree.

dont mind these ppls too much tho. they exist everywhere in every fanbase.

2. ibm

ibm Member

now i think about it,,, i probably was the same way of you. no matter how i "hate" a rocket, when it comes to game time, i would always root for him.

and then over the yrs. i changed a little...

3. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

I did call him out? He's playing like ****.

4. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

I've been catching **** for the last 2 months for, despite his stats, calling Harden 'fool's gold' and saying we should trade him while his value was high... the dude is lazy, has no heart and is more concerned about living the superstar lifestyle than winning championships...

do ya believe me now - even if the OP doesnt... lol ;)

5. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

The Rockets have a horrible fan base. Same guy that carried the team people want traded for a half season of bad play it's crazy. He's 26 last year's loss really affected him. We need a real coach and better role players and the Rockets will be fine. When James bounces back next year under a new coach every idiot on this board calling for him to be traded should just delete their accounts.

6. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

It isnt about a slump - its the dgaf attitude. The dude is more worried about chasing p***y and living the superstar lifestyle than becoming a better player... "those that matter dont care and those that care dont matter" - screw him!

7. ApuN

ApuN Member

This dude showed up to camp fat and out of shape.

He carried that lazy assed attitude into the preseason and season

Instead of working on his game after being embarrassed in the WCF he decides to party

Steph Curry won a ring AND MVP, he went to WORK in the offseason

James Harden won NOTHING and went to the CLUBS in the offseason

WTF wouldnt fans be angry at this bulls***

1 person likes this.
  8. J Hard

J Hard Member

This is sad. You typed all that for a man. Put your belief in no man but put belief in God. Sports scrambles whats most important.

9. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As soon as he pulls out/comes up for air .....We need Thibs( or Coach K himself) to shame James into the suit.

[​IMG]

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

cutting someone's manhood is another story.

however the Odom story should give out a warning to all NBA stars and starlets how quick an NBA career can end.

You don't have to do drugs and somebody is going to put stuff in your drink at clubs, you never know. You can end up anywhere.

Nobody wishes it on him.

11. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i believe in harden..being shipped in a megatrade getting lowry, carrol and ross in return. its a b**** to do this trade but soon you'll know why it makes sense when i can match the ****in contracts!

12. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

You said what I want. This is why so many people are so mad.

13. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

Morey flips assets, Harden is a asset. If he doesn't flip Harden now while his stock is high Morey is not as smart as I thought he was.

I believe I the tooth fairy as much as I believe in Harden.

14. juanm34

juanm34 Member

What if he's just saving himself for the playoffs?? :eek:

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He was inconsistent in the playoffs.

And it is not like the playoffs are new to him.

16. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

What he needs is for Addidas to exercise whatever performancd clause they have in that contract and exit that $200 mil contrat having only paid out a fraction of it. Harden needs a cold bucket of reality. The reality that if you stop working and improving you stop getting paid. He needs that "i have arrived so i can take my foot of the gas" bs entitlement mindset to cost him serious coin.

Harden has the talent. He just doesnt have thr heart. Who comes in to a season after a horrid final game not pissed and ready to compete?!?.

the question is does be wake up? or does he just AI it and leave the game with a whimper and an empty ring finger?

17. Rox11

Rox11 Member

He is no longer invested in his craft
    Got his fat contracts and endorsements
    Worked hard one year to become a household name and a mvp contender
    8hr shift mentality
    Coasting Coasting Coasting Coasting

18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Funny.. when we had Lowry everyone wanted him shipped in favor of the Dragon now Lowry is our savior, lol. Only on Clutchfans. When we get Lowry and get swept in the first round two years in a row would you then ask for a Harden trade?

19. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

I've been thinking this same thing. Harden appears to be the type that won't wake up until his pockets start getting substantially lighter because of his stock dropping. It appears his hunger and drive to be great decreased after what transpired this past season and summer. He appears so out of touch and clueless right now that he doesn't recognize his fame and fortune can be gone just like that if he doesn't take the game that brought him that same fame and fortune more seriously. It wasn't like Harden was that big of a fan favorite outside of Houston anyway so after a year or two like the current season, Harden could possibly be the subject of an ESPN 30 for 30 documentary discussing what could have been and what went wrong.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lowry is a competitor - at least 2nd round :grin: