1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

i am waiting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by chow_yun_fat, Jun 29, 2009.

1. droxford

droxford Member

hey vivi. This is chow_yun_fat posting as the droxford acount. I sorry bout the other night. i kno it happens to all guys. im sure i'll get my lil stubby buddy stiff again soon. might need to use doll again, tho. I miss you too baby. can hardly wait for you to yanky my wanky

1 person likes this.
  2. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

win...

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

No. He cannot run his whole life. It's time to fight back.

[​IMG]

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I think chow-yun-fat is out hiking the Appalachian Trail.

2 people like this.
  6. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

crazy biatch

7. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

Still nothing? Dammit he better not Almu us! It's raining here in Austin (FINALLY) and while that's awesome and entertaining, this thread could be even better... At least I hope it will be...

8. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Subscribed just in case. This thread needs to pick up!

9. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

10. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

this thread is useless without pics of vivi.

11. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:D I... I... uhhh...

ees girlfriend poust tred een clotchfan forom ees no chow yun fat? :eek: FEYL.

... meh, I have nothing. :(

12. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

DEAR VIVI,

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I AM MARIAM ABACHA, WIDOW OF THE LATE NIGERIAN HEAD OF STATE, GEN. SANI ABACHA. AFTER HE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND WHO DIED MYSTERIOUSLY AS A RESULT OF CARDIAC ARREST, I WAS INFORMED BY OUR LAWYER, BELLO GAMBARI THAT, MY HUSBAND WHO AT THAT TIME WAS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, CALLED HIM AND CONDUCTED HIM ROUND HIS APARTMENT AND SHOWED HIM FOUR METAL BOXES CONTAINING MONEY ALL IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND HE EQUALLY MADE HIM BELIEVE THAT THOSE BOXES ARE FOR ONWARD TRANSFER TO HIS OVERSEAS COUNTERPART FOR PERSONAL INVESTMENT.

ALONG THE LINE, MY HUSBAND DIED AND SINCE THEN THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN AFTER US, MOLESTING, POLICING AND FREEZING OUR BANK ACCOUNTS AND EVEN MY ELDEST SON RIGHT NOW IS IN DETENTION. MY FAMILY ACCOUNT IN SWITZERLAND WORTH US$22,000,000.00 AND 120,000,000.00 DUTCH MARK HAS BEEN CONFISCATED BY THE GOVERNMENT. THE GOVERNMENT IS INTERROGATING HIM (MY SON MOHAMMED) ABOUT OUR ASSET AND SOME VITAL DOCUMENTS. IT WAS IN THE COURSE OF THESE, AFTER THE BURIAL RITE AND CUSTOMS, THAT OUR LAWYER SAW YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS FROM THE PUBLICATION OF THE NIGERIAN BUSINESS PROMOTION AGENCY. THIS IS WHY I AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SOLICIT FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND ASSISTANCE TO HELP ME AS A VERY SINCERE RESPONSIBLE PERSON. I HAVE ALL THE TRUST IN YOU AND I KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT SIT ON THIS MONEY.

I HAVE SUCCEEDED IN CARRYING THE FOUR METAL BOXES OUT OF THE COUNTRY, WITH THE AID OF SOME TOP GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL, WHO STILL SHOW SYMPATHY TO MY FAMILY, TO A NEIGHBOURING COUNTRY (ACCRA-GHANA) TO BE PRECISE. I PRAY YOU WOULD HELP US IN GETTING THIS MONEY TRANSFERRED OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY. EACH OF THESE METAL BOXES CONTAINS US$5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) AND TOGETHER THESE FOUR BOXES CONTAIN US20,000,000.00(TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATESDOLLARS ONLY). THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT WE HAVE MOVED TO GHANA.

THEREFORE, I NEED AN URGENT HELP FROM YOU AS A MAN OF GOD TO HELP GET THIS MONEY IN ACCRA GHANA TO YOUR COUNTRY. THIS MONEY, AFTER GETTING TO YOUR COUNTRY, WOULD BE SHARED ACCORDING TO THE PERCENTAGE AGREED BY BOTH OF US.PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MATTER IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AS THE GOVERNMENT WHICH MY LATE HUSBAND WAS PART OF IS STILL UNDER SURVAILLANCE TO PROBE US.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH MY FAMILY LAWYER AS INDICATED ABOVE AND ALSO TO LIAISE WITH HIM TOWARDS THE EFFECTIVE COMPLETION OF THIS TRANSACTION ON TEL/FAX N0:xxx-x-xxxxxxx AS HE HAS THE MANDATE OF THE FAMILY TO HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION.

THANKS AND BEST REGARD

MRS. MARIAM ABACHA

1 person likes this.
  13. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

This thread is all hype and no pay-off.

Booooooo.

14. kpsta

kpsta Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Clearly, Chow_yun_fat needs a new password.

15. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

WOW....just .....WOW! this should be a reminder to ALWAYS log off other computers....I always forget. Like my girls laptop.

16. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Is it decent rain? We're looking to go camping somewhere on the weekend of the 13th, and was thinking about Pace Bend park on Lake Travis, and hitting up Hamilton's Pool.

I'm just afraid the water level is going to be too low to be any fun.

17. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

It was pretty good for about an hour and a half... I wouldn't expect much to come of it though. Hopefully we can get more rain in the near future to actually make a difference!

18. brentdapmp

brentdapmp Member

It looks like this thread has failed on many different levels. This is not the first time this has happened, you think chow_yun_fat would learn by now but that is obviously not the case. It is time to lay the smack down on your girl.

19. CountyClerk

CountyClerk Member

This thread is lame. Haypartner does it much better because he replied to his own thread and you didnt.

20. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Protect yourself chow_yun_fat or this stuff will happen all the time.

[​IMG]