1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I am Slower Person

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The_Yoyo, Aug 30, 2003.

1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Member

Sup BBS,
    I ran into Ex-Rocket Tracy Murray today at the gym and I asked him a few question about his days as a rocket and playing with Dream. He said that Dream was a great player and has never seen anyone put on a clinic like Dream did on Robinson. He said Dream was a simple player he kept the game simple and that philosophy held for the team as well. When I asked him about Dream vs Shaq he was quick to say that Shaq has more rings but Dream had more options on offense personally. He then went to talk on how Shaq is trying to learn from Dream old films some of the moves so he can expand his game. But he did say that back then Dream would have easily taken Shaq.

On a side note he is a FA and when i asked him where he'd like to play he said he wanted to stay home (meaning the la area)
    so thats about it. Its a slow newswise just thought i would post this especially after seeing the main bbs page

peace

For all SoCal peeps it was the LA Fitness in LaVerne

2. SLA

SLA Member

Cool....thanks for sharing. :)

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Finally someone that lives up to the description of this forum!! :)