1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I am excited for next year already

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SamFisher, May 22, 2015.

1. malakas

malakas Member

Contending teams don't have rookies as starting pgs. Esp if they were picked at 18th and not at the top of the draft.

2. sun12

sun12 Member

Get a better coach first.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Honestly I think this is our biggest weakness.

DD

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They choked and we were resilient. Let's leave it at that. TJones is not ready to play heavy minutes yet.... people are mad at him for nothing.... nerve thing

5. Mr Chuck Norris

We are not serious about winning until we fire coach mchale

6. malakas

malakas Member

Seriously.
    Revision history at its finest. First we didn't deserve to win after coming back with a herculean effort and now I read that we didn't even put up a fight against the Warriors when the first two games we almost won! Goldfish memory.
    And why has Jones become the blaming sheep for every single loss?

7. PJ86

PJ86 Member

I like your positivity OP, but if McHale is still here, we will be the same undisciplined team like this year and probably not all-in so no luxury tax for Leslie either.

I would love to see this roster:

Lawson / Nick J / Prigioni / draft pick
    Harden / 3&D player / Terry
    Ariza / 3&D player / Brewer
    Motiejunas / Scola / Josh
    Howard / Capela

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I didn't read any of the above.

It is typical Kwame the Swami of b**** town to wait for the Rox to lose a few games and then poke his ugly snout above the water.

Back to your hoVel. This is a Rockets forum.

9. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

no apologies necessary, that makes it 5 games in the playoffs that have just not shown up and tried (1 in first round, 3 in second and now game 3)..... refuse to concede the series, but damn it is going to be hard to even prevent the gentlemen's sweep.....am certainly pumped for next year, love the idea of actually getting a few more players that can make 3s and frees (CJ Miles on my list along with PG but not the corpse of jared jack) but ridiculously puzzled by this 5 game no show...it must be resolved

10. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

But you still responded anyway, because I own you like the Warriors own the Rockets. But nobody, I mean nobody, owns you like the bottle of liquor you curl up next to every night.

Again, the most important thing you've ever said:

11. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Morey has done a good job in finding rental value, but have yet to complete the puzzle. I realky want to see Jones and D-Mo for a full year. I unlike many think jones can do alot more. Much lime Horry, his assertiveness leaves alot to be desired. That being said, they really need a quality pg like lawson. He can be backed up with a guy like nick johnson or even beverly, but Lawson answers alot of questions. If they have to give up either jones or donuts, i would like to see a pick and pop vet like amare. He's not the amare in phoenix, but he is a b great mid range shooter, a good free tbrow shooter, and a proven playoff vet. He would be a nice fill in as the backup 4 and 5. His health is always a concern, but he's a quality backup.

12. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Not that excited if Howard is going to be the only one trying hard and it creates a divide in the team. I mean if one guy on your ass because you aren't playing hard in the WCF rubs you the wrong way GTF off the team.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If you want to interpret it your own way. Totally not what I meant.

That is fine with me BTW. There is no who deserves it in the playoffs. Just matchup issues.

There is a reason we came back..... I am not arguing about 100% Chris Paul

This year we have good and very good teams

Pelicans and Mavs and Portland were above average

Clippers and Memphis were good teams, Rox a tad better

but GSW this season has been close to being great and historically near great

14. malakas

malakas Member

My previous post was in agreement to yours. ;) sorry for the misunderstanding.

15. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Well said Lee, you know your BBall. A real PG would make everyone on the team much better especially the bigs and totally agree in trying to find a big that has a mid range jumper.

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Yes but could Harden play well off the ball?

DD

17. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

a haha. KWAME DA KLOWN, Laker and Clippers fan extraodinaire, has now switched loyalties north up da PCH riding Seth Currys jock to freedom and redemption Warriors!

Go back to your hidey hole in Henderson there. This forum is for Rockets fans, not ignorant ripoffs of the least talented Wayans brothers. I'm sure there's a slit machine with your name on it somewhere. Meanwhile I'm going to pour another and watch the Rockets make you poor...again. :)

18. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I think McHale is above average, but certainly not in the same league as guys like Rivers or carslile. upgrading our PG should be priority #1.

We just extended McHale. We're stuck with him for better or worse.

19. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

McHale outcoached Carlisle and Rivers in the playoffs. He's got his deficiencies, but I think he's earned another season after making the WCF, winning 56 games and the division, and coming back from a 3-1 deficit against a Clippers team who up until a few months ago used to be the Rockets' kryptonite. And all this BTW despite a bunch of injuries.

20. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

I thought you weren't reading what I was saying, but you keep responding just like clockwork or do you not even know again :)

This goes out to you my alcoholic friend:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hsgx7ZPSrfQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>