1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

What do you think of the WSJ? Are they liberals and intolerance when they investigated the text and emails given to them by Bobulinsky and found no evidence that Joe Biden was involved?

Your posting history show that you are smart and so I have to assume you know this and yet you make this weird statement.

joshuaao and vlaurelio like this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

"And for another thing, Joe Biden's mother wore combat boots!". I had to laugh when he said he didn't want to talk negative about his opponent. The desperation is so palpable...

3. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Or have probable cause for a FISA warrant.
    Lol.. I agree. It is quite impressive. I dunno what’s up with all the tomfoolery going on with the laptop guy, America’s Mayor - Rudy and the 3 laptops, hard drives or whatever. That’s a strange story by itself.

If I had to prioritize it, that would be the least important story that I’d want to get down to the bottom of. If the Chinese or Russians handed Rudy the laptop there would still be the issue of what’s on it and is it fake. It looks more like Hunter didn’t put tape over his camera or went to boys town when he was visiting and got himself filmed.

I believe Joe is done. If he wins, he’ll step down or be forced down. Then my worst nightmare comes true. Harris is POTUS. And that would be karma coming back on me, personally. I apologize to all of you for that if that happens. I never wished anything bad happen to her, she just gets on my nerves.

Dear sweet baby Jesus, in your little golden manger and warm blanket... please don’t let that mean lady become president. I promise I’ll never look at midget p*rn again or do rails off strippers’ butts. Please Lord. Please.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Don't mind me. Just waiting on the indictments.
    [​IMG]

#1504 REEKO_HTOWN, Oct 28, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Invisible Fan, Dubious and Ubiquitin like this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I would say you would make a good fiction writer but even your fairy tales aren't enthralling.

dobro1229 likes this.
  6. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Buy the book...

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Nah. I prefer sci-fi for my fiction reading. I'm not a big fan of political cheerleading fictional stories.

8. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The voice recording revealed his motive. The man knows the story is true. His family name is in the story. He asked that Adam Schiff retract the incredibly stupid Russia excuse that was linked to his family name. He wasn’t going to lie for the Biden Family.

B@ffled likes this.
  9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

It's hard to investigate this story further if Rudy will not turn over the copies.

Oh yeah isn't the FBI investigating this?

10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Gonna be that guy.

Its now disputed that P. T. Barnum actually said that .

https://www.post-gazette.com/ae/boo...n-sucker-humbug-huckster/stories/201908180008

Put some respect on Barnum's name.;)

#1510 jiggyfly, Oct 28, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Nook likes this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What the **** is up with that music?

That is a video of a desperate man, it's pretty sad actually.

And why can't he get a good makeup person, he almost looks like he is doing blackface.

Everything about Trump reeks of incompetence.

Dubious likes this.
  13. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Trump destroys the reputation of everyone who works for him. No one competent is going to risk their reputation

14. Nook

Nook Member

‘Our Interview Is Now OVER’: Giuliani Erupts on Fox’s Kennedy Over Biden, Shouts at Her for ‘Outrageous Defamation’
    By Josh FeldmanOct 27th, 2020, 8:58 pm
    6011 commentsWant to avoid video ads? Subscribe to [​IMG]
    Rudy Giuliani exploded in a heated interview with Fox Business host Kennedy Tuesday night when she threw out a comparison between his actions and those of the author of the infamous Trump dossier.

Kennedy opened her show by saying Biden “should explain himself to the American people” on his son Hunter’s foreign business dealings because “we do have a right to know what he and his son were doing and how much they made doing it.”

“Instead, he keeps dodging questions,” she added.

She spoke with Giuliani about when he got the information he has touted about Hunter Biden and the laptop in question. Giuliani said “we’re constantly finding new documents” regarding the Biden family.

Kennedy asked him about his work with Andriy Derkach, “who’s believed to be a Russian asset,” and asked Giuliani about the claim from Derkach about a supposed second laptop.

“Why is he saying that? Because he did have other laptops. I know of two others that are in the possession of other people,” Giuliani said.

As Kennedy questioned Giuliani about the circumstances of him obtaining and sharing this information, and Giuliani claimed there’s photos of underage girls on the computer, Kennedy said, “We will have the people in our news departments verify all of this, because it sounds like there may be something here that is fishy that is causing Americans — giving them pause, and now there’s stuff that might’ve been completely adulterated over the 18 months, and some could say that you were acting like Christopher Steele, that you were abstracting information because…”

The comparison to Steele, author of the infamous Trump dossier, really set Giuliani off.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. I was acting like Christopher Steele?!” he said.

“That’s what it sounds like,” Kennedy said.

“You better apologize for that,” Giuliani fired back.

“I’m accusing you of acting in a capacity to Christopher Steele, and that you were going back and forth between Ukraine and the United States…” Kennedy said as Giuliani went off.

“Similar to a CROOK?!” Giuliani said. “What you are saying is an outrageous defamation of me, of my reputation! Every single thing is here! And I want you to look at it, and then you apologize to me!”

“I came on your show in good faith to give you evidence that has been withheld from the American people. And I get defamed. That is outrageous!” he continued.

“Alright, you you still working on behalf of the president?” Kennedy asked.

“I think our interview is now over. I don’t talk to people who accuse me…” he started.

Kennedy jumped in briefly and referenced the last time they appeared on camera together.

“This may be the last time we’ll be on camera, ’cause I don’t let people call me Christopher Steele, I’m sorry. Christopher Steele is a criminal! You’re asserting that I’m a criminal!”

“I’m asserting that eastern Europe is a cesspool and American politics…” Kennedy started.

“I did not get them from eastern Europe,” Giuliani said. “You are now repeating lying propaganda from the Democratic National Committee and the crooked Biden family.”

At one point he said, “You think [the New York Post is] printing false material? You think Rupert Murdoch would let them print false material? Just because I gave it to them. You think I’m an idiot that I’m going to print false material?”

You can watch above, via Fox Business.

Have a tip we should know? tips@mediaite.com

[​IMG]

15. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I read the article. It's meaningless. When did WSJ become a conservative outlet like Fox? Are they now considered conservative because Kim Strassel is allowed to publish her stories and the recent editorial staff issued a CYA trying to salvage their reputation?

I think a good article would've been something like: "This reporter looked into the claims and ......" It's an opinion piece that doesn't make sense to me other than running cover for Biden and not taking any responsibility for not doing their job as reporters....IMO.

In my opinion, the 'story' hasn't gained traction because everyone has already decided who they are voting for. Joe Biden could be a serial killer and you'd still vote for him right? At this point the only person who might change his vote is @jiggyfly I've still got a few days to 'turn' him. If you vote for Trump all your dreams will come true!

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

Why is this thread still getting play? This is the biggest load of nothing...

It’s actually funny seeing MAGA trash trying to hype this thing up and failing miserably...nobody gives a damn about this fckery

1st they went with Obama and Biden committing the biggest crime in presidential history, but that turned out to be a dud...so they went to freaking Hillary Clinton emails like we’re not currently in the year 2020...2016 called and said she wants her scandal back...now it’s Hunter Biden like he’s the one who’s on the ballot

17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Kind of surprising that secret robots haven’t found their way into this conspiracy theory.

Paging @Deckard

fchowd0311 likes this.
  18. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

How dare Kennedy treat America's Mayor that way. It's an outrage!!!

So the left has Chris Steele the right has Rudy. Sounds about right.

19. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Theyr'e not secret.... The Q knows

20. B@ffled

B@ffled Member